Chapter 7: Last goodbye?

Jasmine's POV

"Oh, Lauren." I smiled feeling her lips on my neck. "I think we kiss a lot, we are worse than teenagers. I never felt this loved by anyone.

"I don't care, words can't describe how much I love you. Loving you is the best thing I can offer."

"You shouldn't strain yourself too much. Your leg is still recovering, babe. I know you love me but you need a rest."

"But I want to kiss you like all day."

"I want to ask you a question. Do you believe in past life?" She just nodded, looking deeply into my eyes, checking every step of mine. "We were always together. We could have been doves, trees, literally anything. I feel like I have known you for ages like you were always there for me."

"I knew that deja vu was a thing, I feel the same. Something had to put us together, there has to be a reason. I am so glad that our worlds collided. I am so lucky to have you, Jasmine. I would spin you around if I could. Can you please bring me the box I have there?" I got out of her bed to grab that square looking thing. I had no clue what was hiding there.

"Can I open it?" Lauren gave me a nod, signalizing her permission. I put it on the bed and carefully opened it. When I saw the robust amount of cuteness, I just became speechless.

"These are our family photos." My girlfriend explained, seeing me distracted.

"Who is this cutie?" 

"Oh this one, this one is a baby Lauren in her dress."

"I mean that you are still a baby, you didn't lose even a bit of your charm and loveliness. And you still have the same smile which can melt even the coldest hearts."

"I would never let my smile fade for you. You are the reason behind my smile. I found my happiness in you, honey. Let's have a look at this one. Do you know who is here?"

"I can't even recognize your family being this young."

"That's what I thought. Look at this girl trying to replace Tony Hawk."

"You really had to brag with something."

"I am pretty proud of my skating skills."

"If you are this good, why I hadn't seen you winning the Olympic Games?"

"Stop provoking me." She lifted my legs up, carrying me on her shoulders.

"Laur! Put me down, please! Also you better not hurt your leg again!" I started laughing uncontrollably and she just sighed, putting me back on the floor in the most gentle way possible.

"I want to hear one magic word."

"I am sorry for what I said earlier, I didn't mean it seriously."

"You are so lucky that I love sarcasm, otherwise you = dead now."

"I know how it is to be dead. You are constantly making me dying with your beauty but then I always find a way to come back to life because I just want to see more of you. I can't get enough. I should go to grocery store and buy something for my patient."

"Can I please come with you?"

"Your leg is telling me that you should stay at home."

"Ugh, why this had to happen to me. Please come back soon, I can't withstand for too long without you."

"Honey you know without what you can't withstand? Without water and food, therefore I am going to do shopping." I was about to leave her room but Lauren was too demanding.