Epilogue

- Dedicated to @LucianaCimorelli who got this whole idea of making Lauren pregnant lol

5 years later...

Jasmine's POV

Here I am living my best period of life ever. Married to the love of my life. I finished the art college here in Nashville and moved in with Lauren into our own house. Lauren is still in the band but since she still secretly dreams about being an interior designer, I helped her to imagine her wish coming true better. I work as an interior designer and I always ask Lauren about my designs.

It's another sunny morning and at the moment, I am just thinking about how happy I am with my life. I would most likely to just jump around from happiness but I know I have to be quiet because this sleeping beauty next to me is still sleeping. I faced her and just admired her breathtaking face for a while. I still can't process the fact that she chose exactly me from billions of people. When I noticed her slight stir, I just cuddled up to her as she started waking up. Yes, it's an amazing feeling, waking up and falling asleep with a cutie like her. 

"Good morning, baby." I whispered to her ear but she just yawned.

"Morning. What time is it? Did I sleep for too long?" She finally opened her beautiful brown eyes, making my heart jump from my chest.

"It's like 7am. I literally just woke up few minutes ago too." I answered and she smiled at me. Her smile is literally the most precious thing.

"I still can't believe I asked you to marry me and you said yes. Our wedding will remain unforgettable to me."

"And I still can't believe that you got balls to do it. So I guess that we were really meant to be then." I grabbed her hand and gently kissed her wedding ring and then all of her crooked fingers. They are so adorable just like every part of her. I am so in love with every inch of her. Every bone, muscle or fiber she is made of. I don't get how can someone hate the way her fingers look, I mean that they just make her more unique.

"I love you so much. I just want to be with you all day long, I don't want to work today. But Christina would kill me if I said no."

"Perfect, you just reminded me that I should start to get ready to work. I don't even know why I am still in our bed."

"Because you just feel good in my presence, admit it." Lauren winked at me and crashed her lips onto mine, passionately kissing me. I was shocked at first but obviously, I kissed her back.

"Wow." Was all I was able to say after we pulled away. "I-I should really go."

"No, it can wait. We have enough time for one quickie. I feel the need to make us both feel good. Please allow me to do that and give you energy for today." She pushed me down onto the bed and pinned my arms above my head, riding my friend so well. When Lauren and I got engaged, we were really excited to plan our future. Not just wedding but we also wanted kids. Lauren was really sad knowing that she couldn't have them with me, I knew how important it was for her to have tons of children because she was raised in a large family. So I decided to have a surgery, so now I can get her pregnant anytime (idk if that's possible but let's just say that everything can be possible in fictions). We will keep trying and if that won't work, she will have to go to sperm donor or we will just adopt a bunch of cute kids.

"Damn, you are such a wild woman. You are lucky that we sleep naked, so we can save time that way. You better finish me til 7:30am because if my boss will kick me from work, you know whose fault it is." I flipped us, turning her into a moaning mess with my actions. Dang it, how good was our decision to move in to our own. People would be so done hearing us screaming each other's name every day. I kept going, things were going well and I thought I had everything under control until I realized that I actually came inside her without using protection. Well too late, fuck. It was supposed to be just a quickie. I got so into finishing us in the fastest way possible that I completely forgot. I always used protection because Lauren just never told me officially when she wants to have kids, I just knew she wanted them one day.