Chapter 5: Heaven is a place on Earth with you

THIS CHAPTER CAN GET A LITTLE SPICY FOR SOMEONE LOL NOTHING SERIOUS THOUGH HHAHA I AM BEING CAREFUL WITH TOO MUCH OF DIRTY MINDED PLOTS :D

Lauren's POV

We came back home after our adventure but the whole house seemed so silent. 

"Mom, dad? Mike? Alex? Christian? Nick? Joey? Amy? Is anybody home?" I called on my five brothers and the only sister who actually still lives with me but I got no response. This was weird, I hate when I don't know what's going on with my loved ones. I immediately grabbed my phone and texted Amy.

Lauren: Where are y'all? I am starting to freak out

Amy: Hey Laur, we went to Wendy's because we wanted to give our love birds some privacy, it's obvious that you guys are so in love.

Lauren: But you should have let me known at least

Amy: It's okay, we will be okay. Please just promise me that you won't leave Jasmine bored, do something useful til we come home!

"Babe where is everyone?"

"It seems like we have some alone time. They just freaking went out without us but they will be back soon though."

"What do you want to do til then?" I didn't know how to respond for a while but then I remembered the posts I used to see on internet like I want a girl to push me against the wall and kiss me. Without saying a word, I dragged Jasmine into my room, locking it, just in case.

"Laur, what are you doing?" She asked, surprised but happy.

"Just something I wanted to try for ages." I pushed her against the wall like I would always imagine, completely surrounding her and taking control. "You are stuck in my presence now,  miss Jasmine Adair." I smirked, not understanding my crazy hormones.

"This is so freaking hot, Lauren. I am whipped for you, oh my god."

"Well, we have to do something and this is something which requires privacy. I want to love you so much. I want to prove you that I really mean it not just by saying sweet words." I said, panting while she was helping me to get rid of my shirt. "We might be young and dumb but I just can't control myself when I am around you." I took off her shirt as well, pinning her hands above her head and pushing my chest firmly against hers. "I am head over heels for you, Jasmine." With that, I found her sweet spot on her neck and started kissing it gently. Soon, my work was rewarded with a quiet moan.

"Does it feel good?" I asked, looking into her ocean eyes. She said nothing, just brought my head up to her lips, sticking her tongue out and licking my lips. She begged for entrance and I happily let her roam my mouth.

"Wait, I want to do something." I looked around and my eyes met with a few pieces of candles. I put them on my nightstand and lit them, leaving us in the dark with only candles lighting up the room. Then I quickly grabbed my speaker, putting Careless Whisper on shuffle.

"You are so romantic." I saw my girlfriend sniggering at me being hopelessly hit by love arrows. I got to her and I made her move backwards, causing her to fall on the bed. 

"I know that still waters run deep." I answered, hovering over her. But then I realized that I have to be extremely gentle with this girl. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable. I realized how much I could have hurted her if I did something silly. 

"We don't have to go any futher if you don't want to." I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Yes, that would be better. I really want to but I feel like it's too early. It's so sweet of you to ask though, many couples don't do that."

"Babe, what kind of girl do you take me for? I am not some kind of rapist. Of course I care about you and your feelings. Just you know when you will be ready, I will be ready too. We should get dressed up." I pecked her cheek, reaching for our clothes tossed on the floor.

"I would be lying if I said that I didn't enjoy this make out session with you. We can totally have George Michael playing when we will have our first time." I smiled knowing that I made my love laugh.

"I just have all the taste, cutie. God, you are so beautiful." I admired her while playing with her hair.

"You are an angel. Someone ethereal. It's you who is the most beautiful person out here."

"You can have heaven on Earth with me then."

"Why is love so beautiful?"

"It's only beautiful when it's with the right one. I was never good with guys."

"Neither was I. Some guys are just trash, simply said." We found ourselves leaning in again, she was just like one big magnet attracting me more and more by each second. Our lips were on a halfway to meet when we heard someone opening the door. 

"This was just in time." I sighed.

"Act like nothing happened."

"It was beautiful though." I wrapped my arms around her, making her blush. I love her and all her little things.

"Knock! Knock! We are back! I brought you some chicken nuggets." Amy appreared at the door.

"How was your dining out? You seem pretty refreshed."

"It was good. It's always good around food and people." Wow, my sister is such a social butterfly. "How was your romantic evening?"

"Um, we were just studying, well, biology online. Now we are going to watch Netflix, right Laur?" I just nodded, trying my best not to burst out laughing.

"Okay then, find me downstairs if anything." Amy left us alone.

"Studying biology, like seriously?"

"I had to say something. I am a good liar though."

"You aren't liar, you were being honest. I definetely enjoyed studying your body but this is just the beginning. Hopefully, I won't catch bad grades studying it deeper."

"Will you like ever stop flirting with me?"

"No because I love you."

"Oh you dork, shut up and kiss me."