Addicted.

~This imagine is based off The basketball Diaries. Please excuse any mistakes

Jim's POV

I needed the money. I couldn't get it from anywhere else. I need the drugs. I could only go to the place where I know they would take me in. I walked up to the apartment complex and I came to the door, I started banging on it.

"Who is it," the voice said from the other side of the door.

"Maaa, let me in" I dragged on as I continued to bang on the door. I continued to bang on the door until she finally opened it. She opened the door, but she still had the chain on the door so I couldn't come in. I knew she was afraid of the worse, but I couldn't help myself, I'm fucked up.

"Are you in there ma? Ma is that you." I already knew the answer to that question though.

"Hi," she said quietly as I put my arm through the door, trying to reach for her.

"Hi ma. Listen, I need you to help me out alright. I need you to give me some money, okay? I'm in some deep trouble." Even though she wasn't probably going to give me anything, it was worth a shot.

"I hear you but I can't help you," she said.

"Listen ma, all you gotta do is give me some money," I said desperately.

"Jim, I can't help you," she said.

"Why not? Mom you know I'm not gonna do anything with it. I just needa get out of town for a while cause I got into some trouble and I need some help with it, okay? So you just gotta give me some money mom." I tried to reach out for her but I felt her move quickly away from me. What have I become?

"Can you hold my hand, mom?"

"Yeah, I'll hold your hand," she said as she softly grabbed my hand.

"Mom, can you give me some money, please?" I really need this money and I think I'm gonna lose it.

"Mom, give me some money, please! Stop fucking around!" She let go of my hand.

"Mom give me some fucking money! What the fuck are you doing? I'm your fucking son!"

She tried to close the door but I started punching the door to keep it from closing. But that's when I lost it. I broke down crying. I kicked and I screamed and did everything I could for her to let me in. Next thing I know, two cops came into the complex and picked me up carrying me outside the apartments. I tried my best to get out of their grip, but that didn't work. I can't believe she called the cops on me.

"Don't do this," I said as they pushed me in the back seat of the cop car. One of the officers closes the door and got in the front seat. The other one got in the back seat with me to make sure I didn't do anything.

What has my life come to?

Hey everyone! Welcome to my new book💕. I hope you guys enjoy it and make sure you leave suggestions.