I bet.

~Hope you guys enjoy this imagine :) Please excuse any mistakes.

Y/N's POV

My boyfriend has been acting very weird lately. Every time his phone rings, he leaves the room to answer it. Every time he gets a text, he flips is phone over. I brought it up to him but he just told me no to worry about it.

I just left it alone but I knew I was right. He was cheating on me. I talked to my best friend Leo about it and he thinks the same thing and he told me to break it off with him. I wasn't that easy to just break it off with him.

I love him but i won't be a fool for him, that's something that I just can't do. I would stay with him if he could just tell me the truth, but he can't, no matter how much I ask him to.

Leo's POV

Y/N came by to me to talk about her and her boyfriend. They were going through it, again. Every time they have problems, she comes to me for advice. I really want her to break up with him. He's clearly not good enough for her. If it were me, I would give her the world and more.

I really love Y/N with everything that I have in me. I want to be with her. I could do everything that her boyfriend can't do. I told her that she needs to break up with him and just leave him alone. I really want a chance with her but the question is, does she feel the same way about me?

Y/N's POV

After thinking long and hard, I decided that I was gonna break it off with him. I don't even know why i wanted to be with him in the first place. I never even had feelings for him. I had feelings for Leo and I always have. I just never got the courage to tell him.

The only reason by I had started dating him was to get my mind off of Leo. My feelings for Leo never went away. I arrived home and went to walk in and I saw some things I didn't like.

First, I saw a pair of heels that weren't mine. Then, I saw a coat that wasn't mine either. Next, I heard moans coming from our room. I knew it, I knew he was cheating on me this whole time. I chose not to react and I just left it alone.

I grabbed a note pad and wrote, "Have a nice life. I'll come by to pick up my things later :)" I placed the note on the counter and left the house. That felt really good for some reason. I got in my car and made my way over to Leo's place.

------------

I made my way over his house, parked my car, and got out. I ran up to to Leo's door and started knocking hard. He opened the door quickly and pulled me into his house.

"What's wrong? What happened?" I just grabbed his face and gave him a big kiss.

I always wanted to do that.

"What was that for?"

"It's always been you. Always. I've always had feelings for you and the only reason why i went out with him was to get over my feelings for you. They never went away, I love you and only you." I gave him another kiss and hugged him after.

-----------

Leo's POV

I really didn't even know what to say. The girl of my dreams just confessed her feelings for me. In all honesty, I really didn't even think she felt the same way for me.

"Uh wow. i didn't even know you felt that way about me. I always felt the same way about you. I've always loved you from the beginning."  I grabbed her face and gave her another kiss.

"So if you don't mind me asking, why are you here?"

"I caught him cheating on me so I wrote him a note that said have a nice life and that I'll come back later to go get my stuff."

"Wow, what a dummy. You can stay with me if you want."

"Thanks." She came over to me and sat on my lap and gave me a kiss. I love her so much.

"So what does this make us," I ask her.

"You're my boyfriend now," she said as she gave me another kiss.

"I'm okay with that. I love you so much."

"I love you too, I always have."

I feel like all of this was meant to happen. Now I finally got the girl of my dreams.

~Hope you guys enjoyed this imagine! Don't forget to vote :)