Toxic.

~Hope you guys enjoy this imagine :) Please excuse any mistakes.

Me and Leo's relationship was so weird. In the relationship, we both always thought we were right. We both took turns being wrong though. I take account of my actions when I'm all alone, without him being here with me. I don't understand why we are the way we are but we can't leave each other alone. 

Every time I get drunk, all I do is think about him and how much I miss him. Every now and then, I call him and I start shit but I only do it because I miss him. I miss the way he held me when we were together. 

I miss the way he rubbed on my body when we were making love. I miss his smile, the way he ran his hands through his hair. I missed it all. I wanted all of him. 

But all the love we had was toxic. We were always arguing and then talking to each other like nothing happened. All we did was fuss and fight but it was all out of love. 

He was my drug. He was so bad for me but I needed him.

He made me this way. I use not put up with things like this but it was just something about him. I couldn't get enough of him. 

All the times we made love replayed in my mind. The way he looked at me, the way he would kiss me and ask me if I was okay. I just miss everything about him. I was only this way for him. I put my life on hold while he went out and lived his. 

To this day, I still call his phone to start mess. No matter who we both ended up with, we always ended up finding our way back to each other. 

He made me a fool for him. I and completely fell for it. I'm kinda glad that I did but not at the same time. It was good because it was Leo for crying out loud, any girl would be lucky to have him. It was bad because i was really wasting my time waiting around for him. I can't do that forever.

But I can't leave him alone. 

Our love was toxic. 

~I really enjoyed writing this imagine! Hope you guys enjoyed it :)