Bonnie and Clyde.

~Sorry for any mistakes. Enjoy :)

I sat in my room reading a book until Leo busted into my room all fast, scaring the hell out of me. Oh, I forgot to tell y'all something, Leo's in a gang. I know it doesn't look like it but it's true and I just knew he was up to something by the way he was looking.

"What do you want Leo," I say. 

"You wanna do something with me," he asks with an evil grin on his face. 

This can't be good. 

"Like what," I asked him, giving him my full attention.

"There's this house that's on the block and I heard that the owners are hella rich. They have a safe in the house that holds 10 mil. You wanna help me rob it?"

He must be out his damn mind. I know I'm dating a gang member but I'm most definitely not about that. 

"Boy you mu-"

"Wait Y/N, before you say anything, just think about what we could do with 10 million dollars. We could get out of this place, run far away from here."

"Leo, I understand that, but we could, I don't know, get jobs and work for the money." I'm really not trying to get in trouble with the law. 

"Come on baby, please."

"What if we get caught," I say. I'm not fit for jail.

"Baby, we won't get caught. I promise," he said as he gave me sloppy kiss on the lips. "So, what do you say?"

"Fine but I swear to God if we get caught, it's gonna be me and you." He gave me tight hug and we started planning for this robbery. 

He left the room and he came back with two sets all black outfits. One for me and one for him. He also had black ski masks. I really didn't even wanna get involved with anything that he had going on, but I promised him that I would always be by his side, no matter what. 

I take the clothes from him and immediately start getting dressed. I finally finish up and I head downstairs to see Leo waiting for me on the couch. 

"You ready," he asks me. Of course I'm not ready. I never did anything like this before.

"Yeah, let's go."

~~~~~~~

We pulled up to the house and let me tell you, it was huge. It was a 4 story house. How  does he expect us to not get caught? There's gotta be someone home, I see a car in the driveway. 

"Baby, I don't know about this," I said worried. 

"It's gonna be fun baby, don't stress it."

"But look at how-"

"Do you trust me?" Ugh here we go. He always does this to guilt trip me into doing whatever he wanted me to. But it worked every time.

"Y/N, do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"Then help me rob this house and I'll never ask you to do a robbery with me again. I promise we won't get caught."

"Okay." I can't believe I;m actually about to do this.

We both got out the car and Leo grabbed the duffle bag from and a gun. He gave me the gun to hold while he got everything into place.

"Okay, put you're mask all the way on and give me the gun." I did as I was told and we walked up to the door of the house. He shot the door knob off with the gun. I really hope no one heard that but I'm pretty sure someone did. 

We got in the door and it was pitch black, considered it was after midnight. Leo grabbed a flashlight out the bag  and turned it on so he could see his surroundings. 

"Okay can we please get this over with." I'm scared as hell right now. I could cry.

~~~~~

We spent some time looking around the house trying to find the safe and I ended finding it. 

"Oh shit, I found it Leo." Leo rushed over to me with a sandwich in his hand. I just know he didn't make a whole sandwich. Gosh, whata m I gonna do with this boy. 

"Leo really, a sandwich?" He just ignored me and started playing with the lock, trying to get it to open. He was fidgeting with the lock for a good 10 minutes and he still couldn't open it. Thank God one of his friends taught me how to open a lock. 

"Oh my gosh, Leo move," I say as I laugh at him and push him out of the way. 

After a minute, I got the lock unlocked. 

"Wait... how did you- when did you-"

"I know a lil something," I say as I look up at him smiling but then getting back serious. 

"Pass me that bag," I tell him. He give me the bag and I start putting all the money in the bag. He stood by the door on look out just in case someone came. 

~~~~~~~

"Shit, Y/N, someone's coming," Leo said rushing over to me. 

"Go hide in the closet Leo." I said while grabbing the duffle bag and trying to run to the closet with him until I got sopped by someone.

"Hey! Who are you?!"

"Oh, um..hi?" I said. I'm beating Leo's ass. 

"What the hell are you doing in my house? Get the fuck out bitch!"

"Bitch, who you calling a bitch," I said dropping the bag. I swear I hate getting out of character but she called me out me name and I don't like that. 

"I'm talking to you, get the fuck out my house." This lady must be out her damn mind. Before anything else happened I punched her in face, making her fall to the ground. Before I could kill her, Leo jumped out the closet and grabbed me. 

"Woah Y/N chill," he said laughing. I didn't find anything funny but okay. I grabbed the duffle bag but before I walked off, Leo grabbed a stack out of the bag and gave it to the lady. We then ran out the door and hopped into the car. 

We drive off and we stop at a red light. I turn my head to see Leo staring at me, biting his lip. 

"What." Lord give me the strength to not do what I want to this boy right now. 

"You just look fine as hell right now.. especially with all black on." He leaned over and started kissing me. Ugh I love him so much.

"Just wait until we get home. That's all mine."

Whew, I love that boy.

I really enjoyed writing this imagine :) I hope you guys enjoyed it!