"Cheater."

~Please excuse any mistakes, enjoy :)

-------------

Leo's POV

Y/N has been acting very strange lately. To be honest, I think she's cheating on me. She's really not even like that and I know that but I don't know, she could be doing anything behind my back.

She's been acting very distant and she barely talks to me. The other day, I asked her how her day was, she said she was good and she went off to her room and didn't come out until later that evening. I really just wanna know what's going on with her. And I plan on doing it today.

Y/N comes home after a couple of hours and she places all her things down and comes and sits next to me on the couch.

"Hey Leo," she says as she lays her head on my shoulder. I could tell that she was very tired and now I felt that now wasn't the time to start questioning her but I needed to know.

"Hey, Y/N can I ask you something?"

"Sure. What's up?"

"Are you cheating on me?" She snapped her head up and me and looked at me like I was so stupid.

"What! Why would you think I would cheat on you?!"

"Because! You've been distant and you haven't been talking to me at all! What else am I supposed to think? Who knows how many people you've been talking to behind my back!" Damn, I shouldn't have said that.

"Wow Leo. I can't believe you. And by the way, my mom was just diagnosed with cancer. That's why I've been so distant." She ran off to her room crying and I just left her alone.

I feel so stupid now. Because of my insecurities, I might have lost the best thing that ever happened to me. Gosh, why am I so stupid?

------------

It's now night time and Y/N hasn't been out of her room. I can't believe I said that to her. I wish I could take it all back.

I walk up to her room and knocked on the door.

"Come in," she said quietly. I walk in her room and I shut the door behind me.

"Hey. I just came to tell you that I am truly sorry for everything that I said to you. I just thought that something was going on because you weren't talking to me as much. I didn't know about your mom. Why didn't you tell me?"

She was laying on her side and turned to face me and she sat up.

"I didn't know how to tell you. I was trying to adjust to it all. I was going to tell you but I just couldn't get to it. And you thinking that I was cheating on you? That hurt. Just to think that you would ever think that I would do something like that to you."

"I know and I'm truly sorry. I know you probably won't forgive me but still, I'm truly sorry." I got up to leave her room, but she grabbed my arm.

"Stay, please."

I stayed with her and climbed in the bed with her. She put her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her. I turned on the her TV and put on a random movie. A couple of minutes later, I heard her soft snores. I lowered the volume on the TV and I pulled a blanker over the both of us.

Man, I really don't deserve her.

I hope you guys enjoyed this imagine:) Leave some suggestion if you feel like!