In my bed.

-Let's take a moment and appreciate this beautiful human being🥺.. please excuse any mistakes. Enjoy!

YN's POV
Leo's been acting so weird lately. The first thought that came to my head was that he was cheating. I mean, it's not that crazy of a thought.

I just don't wanna walk around knowing I was a fool for him. I really don't wanna lose it and go off on him. My friends keep telling me about all the things that have been going on but I chose not to believe the things they were telling me. But deep in my heart, I hope all those things are not true.

I gave this boy everything and if he's doing the things that my friends are saying, then that's just wrong. I just decided to leave it alone.
————-
I was at work but they let me leave early so I left work and made my way home. I made it home safely and I walked into the home that me and Leo shared together. I walked in and I immediately knew something was off.

I noticed a pair of heels and a jacket that's wasn't mine. I just hope it's not what I think it is. Leo comes walking down the stairs and comes up to me and gives me a hug.

"Hey baby," he says as he pulls away from the hug.

"Hey my ass. What the fuck is this," I say as I pick up the jacket and the heels off of the floor. I can just tell he's guilty, it's written all over his face. I started walking upstairs and he grabs me and tries to pull me back down.

"Hey hey hey, stay down here and talk to me."

"No get off me. Last time I checked, I mostly pay all the bills in this house so i will go where I please," I say as I shake him off of me. I made my way to our room and I see that our room was a complete mess.

I run to our closet and I see a girl kneeling on the floor. That's the worst place to hide. If you're gonna cheat, be smart about it. My heart dropped as I stood there and saw the girl gather all her things and run out the door. I honestly didn't even know what to do. The man that I loved dearly, was sleeping with another girl, in my bed.

"Baby, let me explain, please." Leo came up to me and tried to grab me but i moved out of the way.

"I can't believe this. After all the love I gave you, and you go and do this to me. I loved you at you're worst and I was always there for you when you had nobody. I should've listened to what my friends told me about you. I don't even know what I was expecting. You're Leonardo DiCaprio, the guy who could have anyone he wants. I can't believe you would do anything like this to me. I would never even think of doing this to you. If you didn't want to be with me you could've just said that instead of cheating."

"Y/N, please, I'm sorry."

"You're only sorry because you got caught. You weren't sorry when I didn't even know about it."

"Please don't leave. Things can still be the same."

"Now that I think about it, when we made love last week, you called me someone else's name. I didn't even think much of it but now it all makes sense. Somebody was sleeping in my bed this whole time and I didn't even know it."

I sat down on the bed and he just stood there, not knowing what to do.

"I just want you to know, I gave you everything that you needed. I gave you the world cause you were my boyfriend but you still decide to do some fucked up shit like this to me. I just can't believe this." Why is my only question. "If you truly loved me, then none of this would be happening right now."

"Y/N, I was so stupid for doing this to you."

I stand up from the bed and I walked up to him and looked him in his face. "You think? But I'm not gonna be a fool for you anymore. I'm done.  I want you out my place by the end of the week and if not, I'm calling the cops." I walk away from him and began making my way back downstairs.

"Wait," he says as he follows me downstairs. "I don't have no where else to go."

"Shoulda thought about that while you were cheating." I went into the living room and I sat down on the couch.

"Y/N are you serious right now?!"

"I don't know why you're still standing right here, you should be packing your things." I look up at him and I see tears forming in his eyes.

"Stop being a bitch and go pack your shit. I honestly don't even know why you're crying. You weren't acting this way when I didn't know about what you were doing." I know I'm being harsh but hey, I had to do what I had to do. He left away from me and went upstairs to pack his things.

I turned on the tv and I sat there thinking about how my life was gonna be without Leo in it.

-that's the end of this imagine! Hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to vote💕.