Girl of dreams.

-this is a short imagine, please excuse any mistakes and enjoy!

Leo's POV
She really wasn't any good for me. But it's like I couldn't live without her. I don't need another broken heart or a sleepless night. I just need to be guided in the right direction cause I don't even know what I want.

She was a devil in a dress. I dream about her all the time but it was really more like a nightmare. I need her love and I just need her.

I got up from the spot on my bed and went into my bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and it was like I was a different person. Me and Y/N broke up last week and it's like I changed as a person. She was my other half, my ride or die, my everything. Without her, I'm nothing.

But who knows how she was feeling. She could be crying her eyes out about the break up or she could have moved on by now. But knowing her, she probably moved on. I'm just assuming but hey, I could be right or wrong.

In the beginning, I wondered if I were to give her my heart, would she break it? I've been heartbroken so many times before and I still never gave up on love. I loved her so much and I know she loved me too. But I started noticing some changes in her behavior.

She started being distant and not talking to me as much and when I brought it up to her, she just brushed it off.

I looked at myself and the mirror and I starting crying. I don't think I will ever find love again. I just needed to stop thinking about her.

She was an angel to the world but a devil in disguise. I missed her though. I missed the way her lips felt when we kissed, I missed the love faces she made while we made love.

I tried so many times to get her off my mind but it's like I'm obsessed with her. I had blocked her numbers and deleted everything I had from her but yet, nothing worked.

I needed her but I couldn't have her

She was my soulmate but I guess we just met at the wrong time.

She will always be considered the girls of my dreams.

-hope y'all enjoyed this!