"I'm leaving you" prank.

~Hope you guys enjoy this imagine! Don't forget to vote and leave suggestions :) Please excuse any mistakes.

Leo's POV

Hey guys. So today, I'm gonna be pranking Y/N today. The prank is that I'm gonna be leaving her. And by the way, she's crazy as hell so I might not come out of this prank alive. 

So she texted me and told me that she was on her way home. I'm gonna put some suitcases by the stairs and I'm gonna be upstairs "packing" some more clothes. So I'm gonna get everything set up and place the camera up somewhere where she won't see it. 

10 minutes later

Y/N'S POV

I made my way home safely and I got out of the car. I walked up to the door and I saw two suitcases by the stairs. Where's Leo going?

"Leo? Are you here?"

I walked up the stairs and I went into out room to see him packing.

"Hey, where are you going?" He didn't respond to me.

"Hellooooo." he still didn't say anything to me. What's his deal?

"I'm leaving you." WHAT!?

"What? Why?"

"This is just too much for me. I can't take it any more. I was trying to make it work and I was trying my best to keep you happy but I'm draining myself staying here."

I didn't even know what to say. I started pacing around the room until my eyes landed on a camera. Oh wow, he's tryna prank me. Payback time people!

"Oh well, I don't care. I was cheating on you anyways." He had stopped in his tracks. 

"What?"

"You heard what I said the first time. I've been cheating on you. I never really loved you anyways." I know it may seem a little harsh but revenge is sure sweet. 

He dropped his suitcase that was in his hand and he walked down the stairs. I grabbed his camera and I ran after him. 

"Leo wait! Wait!"

He was one foot out of the door and he turned to look back at me. His face softened when he saw the camera in my hand. 

"Gotcha!" I say as I run up to him and out the camera in his face.

"How'd you find out," he says as he closes the door and locks it. 

"Well, you didn't really hide the camera is a good spot and I saw the camera."

"Well, she got me good guys. I'll post another video next week. Make sure you subscribe and turn on my post notifications. Bye!" He turned off the camera.

I turned to look at him. "Now you know that I wouldn't do any of those things to you."

"I really believed it for a second. You really got me there." He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, giving me a kiss on my lips. 

"You know I wouldn't leave you right?"

"Yeah, I know." He picks me, my legs wrapped around his waist, and brings me upstairs to our room. And well, you know what happens next ;) 

And that's the end of this imagine! I hope you guys enjoyed :)