ruin my life.

-hope y'all enjoy this chapter! Please excuse any mistakes.

Y/N's POV

I missed him pushing me over the edge, making me try new things and come out of my comfort zone. I just missed him. I wish I knew what I had before I left him but I had to do the right thing.

He set fire to my world and I guess I couldn't handle the heat. Now I'm sleeping all alone, cold. I want him to come back to me but I don't even know if he still feels the same way about me.

I want him to ruin my life just like he did before. I want him to fuck up all my nights. If he makes it all wrong, then it'll all be right again. I just want everything to go back to normal.

Leo's POV

I missed her. I missed doing adventurous things with her and bringing her out of her comfort zone. I loved seeing the excitement on her face when she tried new things. I just missed her. But she left me.

She set fire to my world and made me feel so special. But I guess she couldn't handle that and she left. I would love to get back with her but who knows if she still feels the same way I do.

I miss her more than I thought I could. And I know she misses me too like she should, or, at least I think she is. But now I'm sleeping alone, cold without her next to me. But you know, I'm not about to sit here and mope all day. I'm going to make things right between us, whether she likes it or not.

Y/N's POV

You know, I'm not gonna sit around and nope around all day, I'm gonna make things right between us whether he likes it or not.

I went to pick up my phone and right as I picked it up, it rang. It was Leo. I answered obviously, I mean, who wouldn't?

"Hello," I said softly into the phone.

"Hey y/n, I know you probably don't even wanna talk to me but I really need to talk to you."

"I actually need to talk to you too," I said as I walked around with the phone in my hand.

"Do you want to meet up somewhere so we can talk? Maybe at the park?"

"Um yeah, that'll be fine. What time?"

"Around 4:30. Thank you for agreeing to meet up with me, it means a lot."

"No problem. I'll see you there. Bye."

"Bye," he said as he hung up the phone.

I looked at the clock and I saw that it was 3, so that meant I had enough to chill. I wonder what he needs to talk to me about.

Leo's POV

I wonder what she needs to talk to me about. I'll find out when I get there.

-I might make a part two to this but if I do it'll be really short, lmaoo. hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote and stay safe!