spare time.

-hope you guys are staying safe! Please excuse any mistakes and enjoy:)

Y/N's POV
"What are you doing now?" I'm currently on FaceTime with Leo since we can't see each other right now since we're in quarantine.

"I'm on the phone with you, duh," I tell him as I walk around my room.

"What are you doing later," he asks me from the other side of the phone.

"Probably still gonna be on the phone with you silly. I have so much spare time. I could do anything," I tell him as I lay down on my bed.

"You're really beautiful without makeup, you know that," he told me as he set up his phone on his table. He always knew what to say to make me smile.

"Thank you babe," I say as I cover my face so he wouldn't see me blush. Even though we've been together for 2 years, I would always get nervous around him like i just met him.

"I want you to come see me mamas." Oh my goshhhhh, I loved when he called me that.

"Leo you know I can't see you now. We're stuck at home." Lord knows how much I really wanted to see him though.

"I wish I was with you right now. You know exactly what would be happening." You know what, I might just have to risk it all. I mean, if you were in my shoes, you would do the same thing. It's Leo for crying out loud.

"I wish you were here too. I haven't seen in forever," I say flirtatiously. Just by his change of tone, you can tell that he's turned on.

"There's my girl," he said as he looked at me through the phone. I got up from my bed and set up my phone on my vanity.

"Just imagine all the things I would do to you," he says as he looks me up and down and licks his lip. I might just have to risk it all.

"Leo, I'm coming right now. I'll be there in 15." I hand up the phone and start getting myself ready. I hopped in the shower and shaved (if you know what I mean:) I get out, dry off, and put on some short shorts and a plain white t- shirt.

I packed my spend the night bag with contained, some extra clothes, some of my health care products and some condoms, you know, just in case ;) I grabbed my keys to my car and made my way out.

My parents were home so I had to sneak out my window. I opened my window as quietly as I could and put my bag out the window and then stepped out onto my balcony. My parents were sleeping, since it was 1 am. And as you can tell, I've done this many times.

I successfully made my way out the window and closed it. I went down the ladder that I had next to my balcony and i climbed down. I made my way to my car and I drove out the driveway.

Leo only lived in the neighborhood next to mine so it was a short drive.

I made my way to his house and I finally arrived. I texted him and told him that I was here and I waited until I heard his front door open softly. I got out of the car and walked towards the door and he softly pulled me inside. He immediately begins kissing me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I missed you baby," he says as he starts kissing down my neck. His parents weren't home so we had the house all to ourselves.

"I missed you too," I say softly as I melt under his embrace.

"Jump," he tells me and I immediately obey. He picked me up and carried me to his room. We make it to his room and we go inside. He locks the door behind him and he places me on the bed and continues to suck on my neck and starts to go lower and lower. And I believe you know what comes next;)

- that's the end of this imagine!  I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long, a lot of things have been going on and I got side tracked and I might take a break for a while but I  hope you guys enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote and also, stay safe!