toothbrush.

-hope you guys enjoy this imagine! Please excuse any mistakes.

Leo's POV
I woke up to see y/n laying on down on my chest. We got really drunk last night and did some things, if you know what I mean. We went to a party, had fun, got super drunk, came back to my place in a cab, made out, and now we're here in my bed, naked.

She stirred for a little while on my chest and she finally opened her eyes. She was so beautiful.

"Good morning Leo," she said as she looked up at me.

"Good morning beautiful," I said as I stroked her long brown hair.

"What time is it," she asked as she sat up.

"It's 1:30."

"Shit! I gotta go!" She rushed out of the bed and started putting her clothes on.

"Baby wait," I said as I grabbed onto her shoulders. "You can just use the toothbrush that you left here and just get yourself ready on the bathroom. Take your time. You left some clothes here too so you should know where they are." She looked more relaxed after I said that and she left to go into the bathroom.

While she was in the bathroom, I started cleaning up around the room. I went over to my dresser and grabbed her clothes for her and went to go give them to her in the bathroom. We were really comfortable around each other so she didn't mind that I came into the bathroom whole she was in there.

I knocked on the door and she told me to come in. I came in a left her clothes on the counter. Then I started thinking, I needed a shower too. So I started taking my clothes off and I got into the shower with her.

"Leo what are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm taking a shower."

"You couldn't wait until I got out?"

"That's a waste of water."

"Well since you're on here, can you wash my back." I grabbed the towel from her hand, put her body wash on it, and started to scrub her back. Then I got distracted and started kissing on her neck. I really couldn't resist. She was asking for it.

"Leo, stop, we're in the shower," she said and she quietly moaned. She knew she was enjoy it and didn't want me to stop.

"But it doesn't seem like you want me to stop, now does it?" I continued to kiss her neck and then I turned her around to face me. I started to kiss her. It was sloppy, just how she liked it. She started to get into the kiss and she wrapped her arms around my neck while I wrapped my arms around her small waist, slowly moving them down to grip her butt.

"Jump," I whispered in her ear and she obeyed.

And I think you know what happened after that.

-hope you guys enjoyed this! Don't forget to vote :)