wait.

Leo's POV
This was gonna be the first time I made an appearance at y/n's family reunion after the break up.  Her mom invited me and I decided that I was gonna go. I'm pretty sure y/n doesn't even wanna see me but I was still gonna go for her mother's sake.

It was currently 5:30 and I was on the way to her mother's house. When I pulled up, there were a couple of cars parked in the drive way. To be honest, I was really nervous. I haven't spoken to y/n since the break up and it's gonna be so awkward. Her family understood the reason why we broke up and they don't feel anything bad towards me.

I got out of the car and walked up to the door. As I was about to knock on the door, it opened. It was y/n's mom.

"Hi Leo! How are you? Come in!"

"I'm doing fine," I say as I walk in. I look around the house and I see everyone, but I don't see y/n. I might see her later though.
————
It was later on in the night and I was sitting in their backyard on their swing, just thinking. If I didn't do what I had did, me and y/n wouldn't be in this situation right now. I was deep in thought when I heard their backyard door slide open.

It was y/n.

"Hi Leo," she said to me as she sat next to me in the swing.

"Umm.. h- hi y/n." Wow, she really was making me nervous. It was like we met each other for the first time again. "You look great tonight." She really did. She was wearing a black skin tight dress. Black wasn't really her color but I guess a lot had changed since we last talked to each other.

"I know we haven't talked in so long but I just wanna apologize. I wanna make up for all those times. I don't wanna lose your love and I'm so sorry for leaving you. But I did what I needed to do. I hope you understand why I left. It was for filming. I thought about you every single day while filming. I really wanna try us again."

I look over at her to see her already looking at me. She had tears in her eyes.

"Leo, I understand why you did what you did, you don't need to explain yourself to me. I'm willing to give it another try BUT it's NOT gonna be that easy. When you left, I was so broken. I never left my room, I never ate I never did anything. I never found joy in anything any more. You did a lot of things that you can't undo."

I really didn't realize how much I hurt this wonderful girl. I'm such an idiot.

"I know and I'm so so sorry. I don't know how many times I'll have to say it. Thank you so much for giving me another chance." I got up from my spot on the swing and I hugged her so tight, not wanted to let go ever again. We pulled away from each other and we saw her family looking at us through the screen door. Then they started clapping for us.

I chuckled softly as I looked down at y/n seeing her laughing as well.

"Let's go inside," she said as she grabbed my hand and made her way to the door.

I finally got my world back.

-I really like writing this one :) hope you enjoyed it! Also, make sure you guys are staying home and washing your hands. Stay safe!!!