Let it go.

~Please excuse any mistakes. Hope you enjoy!

I really just needed to let it go and stop trying to force this relationship with Leo. Obviously we're not working out if I keep having to tell him how to love me properly. I'm just tired of putting in one hundred percent if I'm not getting one hundred percent back.

Almost every night he would try to go out and I would have to force him to stay in and spend some time with me. It's sad that I have to force him to stay in to spend time with his own girlfriend.

I kept trying to find excuses for him but it's just not cutting it any more. If he's not gonna love me the right way, then I have to let him go. I mean, yeah, he treats me well, but the love is not there. He was just so distant.

I gave him everything I had but I can't love someone who clearly doesn't love me back so I plan on talking to him about it and I'll see where it leaves off.
-———————
Leo finally came home after not being home for hours. I was sitting on the couch and he came up to me and gave me a small kiss on the lips.

"Hey baby," he said as he sat next to me.

"Hey," I replied softly.

"What's wrong," he asked me as he scooted closer to me on the couch. I really do love Leo but I just wanna know what's up with him.

"Can I talk to you about something," I said nervously. I don't know why I'm so nervous. It's like I met him again for the first time.

"Yeah, of course," he said as he grabbed both of my hands. He looked concerned. To be honest, I don't know why he looks so worried about me know when he wasn't before.

"Why have you been so distant lately?"

"Um, well baby, I've been really busy ya know, with filming and stuff."

"But you're so busy to the point where you can't even make time for me? That's just not right." He only goes to set four times a week and the other days he's off.

But he still can't even manage to spend time with me on his off days.

"Leo, you have off days, and you still don't spend any time with me. You're always out here living your life and I'm here at home waiting around for you."

"Baby, I've just been tired. I'm really sorry Y/N."

"Leo you say you're sorry every time and nothing changes. I can't just sit around while you live your life. I'm done." I get up from the couch and I walked upstairs to our room and I shut the door and lock it behind me. I just broke down.

I really wanted us to work out but I can't just sit around here. I debated on if I should pack my things and leave but I just decided to just leave it alone. I don't really have the energy to do anything at the moment.

Leo's POV
I didn't realize how much I was hurting Y/N. I was so stupid and caught up with the fame and the spotlight that I forgot about my own girlfriend.

What is wrong with me?

I sat on the couch and just thought about all the times I've left Y/N alone in the house all alone while I was out and enjoying my life.

I'm so stupid.

I got up from my spot on the couch and I walked up to the room that we shared together and I knocked on the door.

I hear her unlock the door but it doesn't open. So I open it myself.

I walked in and she was sitting on our bed and staring at the tv that wasn't on. I can tell she was really hurt. I feel really bad.

"I know you're really mad at me right now and all I wanna say is that I'm truly sorry. Being busy is not an excuse for my actions and the way I've been acting towards you. I guess I really didn't see how all of this was affecting you. I'm really sorry."

She just sat there and continued to stare at the blank tv. I didn't expect her to respond to me but it was worth the try.

I started to get up and leave out of the room but she grabbed me by my arm.

"Please stay," she said as she looked up at me. I did as she said and I sat back down on the bed.

"I'm not forgiving you no time soon. You're going to have to regain my trust again."

"That's okay. That's all I needed to hear." I later down next to her as she turned on the tv and put a random movie on.

I guess I have to start somewhere.

-hope y'all enjoyed this! I wanna start updating more because I have so many ideas:) so be on the lookout for that.