s i x

Paul Bettany pulled open the curtains to show a green wall while Emily sat in the bed, drinking from a cup. He flinched and moved his fingers to his forehead where three white dots were carefully placed to form the Mind Stone. Emily looked up at Paul and tilted her head slightly "Vis?" She asked with her Sokovian accent "is it the stone again?"

"It's as if it's speaking to me..." he replied with his hand still at his head

She got up from the bed, as directed, and walked over to Paul "what is it saying?" She asked in character.

"I don't... I don't know... something." He answered and moved his hand back down, facing Emily, who was now stood in front of him. Paul flinched again to signify the stone acting up.

"Hey," Emily soothed, putting her hands gently in either side of his face. He moved one hand on top of hers and kissed the heel of her palm, before guiding her hand over his forehead

"Tell me what you feel." He said in a gentle voice, to which she responded with a nod. He moved his arm back down and placed a hand on your waist, letting Emily pull her hand a few inches from his forehead, to gesture her fingers for the CGI to be edited in later.

She put her hand on the side of his face again and shook shook head "I just feel you."

He smiled slightly and held the sides of her face, moving his down to her, she grabbed his wrists and kissed him as directed. Gentle yet passionate.

The crew and cast around them began to clap as they pulled away from each other with smiles on their faces "That was amazing, guys." Anthony Russo nodded "your best one yet. How about we move onto the next scene?"

The two of them nodded and Emily pulled Paul into a quick hug "you're amazing, Paul."

"So are you, dear." He smiled, pulling away from her. "We should go and get our costumes on.

--------

"Take one, and action!"

"So there's a 10 am to Glasgow, which would give us more time before you went back." Emily said with the same Sokovian accent as before as her and Paul walked hand in hand down the street with the cameras following behind.

"What if I were to miss the train?"

"There's an 11."

"What if I missed all the trains?" Paul continued as they both stopped, the cameras drawing closer to the two of them. He turned to face her with a slight grin "What if, this time, I didn't go back...?"

"You have Stark your word..."

"I'd rather give it to you."

"Well... there are people expecting me too... we both made promises." She frowned, looking down slightly

He put his finger under her chin and lifted her head to look at him "not to each other." He moved his hands to her arms and looked her in the eye "Wanda, for two years we've stolen these moments... trying to see if this could work... and I- you- it- I- you know what?" He continued and she chuckled, biting her bottom lip "I'm just going to speak for myself. I think- I -I think- I think-"

"It works." She nodded

"It works." Their faces were close together and you could feel the chemistry radiating from the pair "Stay... stay." Paul squeezed Emily's shoulders. She furrowed her eyebrows and turned her attention to a screen in a shop behind him "o-or don't- if- if I'm overstepping"

She began to walk to the shop window, Paul turning to where she was looking and they both watched the news flash on the screen. "W-What are they?"

"What the Stone was warning me about..." Paul looked at the expression on her face as "Tony Stark: Missing" came up in the screen and lifted her hand to his lips, kissing her knuckle "I have to go." He backed up and she turned to him shaking her head.

"Vision, no Vision if that's true, maybe going isn't the best idea-"

"Cut!" Joe yelled "get the harness on him." The two actors stayed exactly in place and a few crew members attached a harness to Paul, ready for what was going to happen next, they placed several dots on his stomach area and moved back behind the camera. "Action!"

"Wanda, I-" Paul stared but was cut off when the harness pulled him up, signifying the blade being pushed through his abdomen.

"Vision!" Emily yelled, throwing her hands over her face. Paul yelled out in 'pain' as the man in a green suit held a green stick to his back

"Cut!" Joe yelled again, clapping his hands together "great! Absolutely amazing. Let's just go a few more times please."

--------

"You were great today." Evans smiled down at Emily as they walked back to the trailers "you and Paul have so much onscreen chemistry it's unbelievable."

Just that small compliment made her cheeks burn and to be honest, she had no idea why. "Thank you..." She said with a slight grin, hugging her waist as they walked. Emily and Chris had been best friends since the start of 'Age of Ultron' but ever since she had that stupid dream about him, she couldn't help but see him as something more. She was lost in thought when she felt someone wrap their arms around her from behind

"Did you tell him? Did you tell him? I think you should tell him." Tom chanted. Emily put her hands on Tom's arms and rolled her eyes

"I didn't tell him and I'm not going to tell him." She hissed at the younger actor who now had his arms around her waist and his head on her shoulder with it tilted to look at her

Chris looked at the two of them with his eyebrow raised "is- something going on between you two?" He asked, nervous to hear the answer

"God no." Em rolled her eyes and Tom walked to the side of her, keeping an arm draped over her shoulder

"She had a dream about y-" The boy started but was interrupted by an elbow to the gut.

"It's nothing." She smiled over Tom's groan

These comments did nothing to ease Chris's curiosity. "Who did you dream about, Emily?" He pushed with a smirk, poking her side "by the way you're acting, it wasn't a very innocent dream."

Emily's face was on fire. She dug her hands into her pockets and looked at her feet, still feeling Tom's arm over her shoulder "I-It was-"

"You." Tom finished "it was about you. Okay, so, I've gotta run." He kissed Emily's cheek quickly and took off in the opposite direction leaving the two actors with flushed red faces.

________________________________

Thank you for reading! This chapter wasn't the greatest lol

(ᴜɴᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)