Bonus: Wedding!

C h r i s

C h r i s

Chris walked back and fourth in the room, his chest quickly moving up and down as he bit the nail on his thumb. He stopped abruptly and scratched through his beard "what if she decides she doesn't want to marry me and says no?"

"Dude, she's not going to do that." Sebastian assured, putting his hand on his best friend's shoulder.

"As best man number one," Mackie chimed in from the sofa "you're not allowed to panic. It's now officially forbidden."

Chris let out a laugh and dropped onto the sofa, his elbows on his thighs and his head in his hands. "I just hope she isn't getting cold feet." He sighed, feeling his heart beat in his throat. He couldn't remember a time he had been this nervous, maybe at the Endgame premier, but that was a different type of nervous entirely. And Emily had been at his side, holding his hand the whole time. Now she was probably at the hotel room, getting ready to walk down the isle.

E m i l y

"I swear go god," Emily said, pushing the eyeshadow brush away from her face "if you put green on my face, I will tear out your insides and feed them to you cat."

"Jesus Christ-" Shawnee laughed, putting the brush down "what happened to I'm not going to be a bridezilla! I can already tell you I'm going to be calm and collected all day!?" She asked, her voice high in a mocking tone.

"I'll promote Tom to maid of honour."

"Yes, do that, please." He called from across the room, having finished adjusting his white bow tie. He really did hold her to her promise of him being a bridesmaid.

The two girls laughed and Shawnee cleaned off the brush, and applying the actual colour she needed. "Mummy," Violet yelled, waddling over time Emily, her peach dress already on "do I look pretty?"

"Oh, you look beautiful, baby." She grinned, pulling her daughter into her lap, peppering little kisses onto her cheeks as the little girl squirmed with laughter.

"Hey, hey!" Shawnee scolded "quit moving around! You're going to ruin my makeup!"

Emily suppressed a laugh by pursing her lips and nodded "right, sorry." After around another hour, her makeup and hair were finally finished and she looked stunning. She looked herself in the mirror and smiled.

"You look beautiful, babe." Shawnee smiled and slipped her hands onto her best friends shoulders. Emile rolled her cheek onto Shawnee's hand and nodded slightly, her smile fading slowly. "Hey, what's wrong? You're not getting cold feet are you?"

"No," Emily chuckled. Her eyes wandering off of her self and behind her. She smiled as she watched Tom sat on the floor, playing with Violet, both with grins on their faces. "I think I'm ready."

_____________

The room fell silent and everyone stood up. Chris was already at the alter with the officiant, his hands stiffly in front of his body and his fingers laced together. The large doors opened and Tom walked out with Violet attached to his side. She was throwing baby pink and red petals all over the floor, giggling as Tom lightly tickled her side. When they reached the front he grinned at Chris, before taking his place. The next to walk were Liam and Kayden.

He was holding the toddler in the same way, only he was holding small box that contained the rings. Kayden poked at Liam's cheeks when the reached the front. "You've got this, man." He whispered to the very nervous groom.

Next we're the best men and the maid of honour: Anthony, Sebastian and Shawnee. Shawnee was already crying. There was nothing she could do to hide it. Her arms were linked with the boys as they walked down the isle, eventually taking their places.

Once the rest of the bridesmaids and the groomsmen had walked and taken their spots at either side, it was time for the bride.

"I don't think I can do this..." she whispered to her older brother, gripping his bicep as they stood at the door. The nerves had hit her like a tsunami. "What if Chris changes his mind? I'd look like a moron, C."

"He's not going to change his mind." C laughed and planted a kiss on her forehead. "You're going to do just fine." The music began to play and everyone stood. C held out his arm for his little sister to take. She had asked C to walk her down the isle because he was always there for her. He was the one that she cried to when she was with Kole, he helped her pick up her broken pieces and she couldn't thank him enough. Maybe this would be a start.

She took a final deep breath and nodded, hooking her arm through his. "Don't let me fall..." she whispered to him as they walked.

"I won't." He smiled.

They walked agonisingly slow, making Chris's heart race. What if she changed her mind? A tear rolled down his cheek as he held his hand over his mouth. In that moment she was the single most beautiful and amazing woman he had ever laid his eyes on. Anthony sensed his nerves and put his hand on his best friend's shoulder, squeezing lightly to reassure him.

Emily and the slightly taller, blonde, Australian Chris finally arrived at the alter "Take care of her." He smiled, a tear pricking at his own eye.

"You know I will." He nodded, his eyes not leaving his gorgeous bride. Their hands found each other and she stepped up, in front of Chris. "Hey.." he whispered with a small laugh as she wiped a tear from his face, water flowing down her own.

"Hi." All of the nerves they had both felt before had vanished. It was as if they were never there at all. All he could she was her and all she could see was him.

"We're gathered here today to witness the coming together of Chris and Emily. I've been informed you have prepared your own vows?" The Officiant asked and the two nodded.

"Can I... go first?" Chris asked, biting down on his bottom lip. The officiant nodded and Chris took in a deep breath, looking into Emily's beautiful ice blue eyes. "Emily, I began to fall in love with you the day you let me draw on the back of your hand at the age of Ultron press tour- because my anxiety was making me nervous." He grinned, making Emily laugh through her tears "I wouldn't be where I am today if I didn't have you in my life. I can't even begin to count the times you've convinced me not to give up my roles. When my anxiety is bad, you just stay with me, you hold me, you comfort me, and I'm not afraid to say that you make me a better man." Tears were falling freely from both if their eyes. "Emily, I love you so, so much, don't ever even think about doubting that."

"Chris, I don't even know where to begin." She smiled. "We've had more than our fair share of ups and downs, but each time we've come back 10 times stronger than before. My love for you is beyond what I can even begin to explain. You're such a kind person, you're an amazing friend, an amazing fiancé and an even better father. And you have an amazing body, so there's that." Chris laughed through his tears, as did the rest of the room. "You saved me, Chris. You saved me from myself. You showed me that I deserve to be loved and appreciated without being told that I'm worthless. I'll never find the right words to thank you, but I'll spend the rest of our lives trying."

There wasn't a dry eye in the room. Shawnee had crumbled ages ago and she was currently sobbing into Tom's shoulder.

"Chris, do take Emily to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"You bet I do."

"And Emily, do you take Chris to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do..."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, Mr and Mrs Evans. You may now kiss the bride."

And they did. They melted into each other for the thousandth time. But this was different, this was even more beautiful than any other kiss they had shared. They were married, they were one. And they couldn't be happier.

The end :)