f i f t y - o n e

3 months later

"I can't believe it's time already

"I can't believe it's time already." Emily smiled, looking at Chris and Shawnee who were sat across from her in the limo. She ran her hand in circles on her stomach and sighed "this has all been so... surreal."

"It really has" Shawnee agreed "and you look fantastic, Em. That dress really looks great on you."

"You do." Chris nodded "you look gorgeous."

"Thank you." She grinned "you both clean up pretty well, too." Suddenly the car stopped and they could see flashes going off outside every half a second. Emily looked to Chris and he had his hand planted firmly on his knees and his eyes shut tight. "Baby, are you okay?" He nodded with his lips pursed together. "Shawn, can we meet you outside?"

"Of course, honey." She smiled and kissed Emily's cheek before exiting the car with a grin and a wave, shutting the door behind her.

"Baby, talk to me." She said, slowly sliding into the seat next to him, holding her stomach. Once she was beside him, she slipped her hand into his "tell me what's wrong."

"I'm nervous." He said in a low voice making Emily frown.

"You didn't tell me your anxiety was bad again."

"I know..." he opened his eyes and nodded. He leant over and kissed her. "It's just all a little over whelming, that's all. Are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." She smiled at looked down at her stomach, knowing why Chris was feeling overwhelmed because she felt it too.

The two stepped out of the car and stood, smiling for the camera. Emily's hand was in Chris's and he was squeezing tightly. Eventually, as he got more comfortable talking to his friends and paparazzi, his grip loosened and he grew more confident.

Later, the movie was incredible. It was everything everybody had hoped it would be and more. All of the long hours and late nights had most definitely payed off. The standing ovation at the end was definitely an indication that everyone else thought so too.

After everyone was let out, pictures had started to be taken again, but all Emily wanted to do was go home. She was stood with her head on Mackie's shoulder, holding his hand with her eyes closed as Chris spoke to a few reporters about the filming process. Her eyes shot open and her breath hitched as she felt a warm liquid run down her leg. "Shit... shit... shit..." she mumbled and turned to Anthony.

"What's wrong?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows

"Anthony- I- my water just broke..." she whispered.

He stood for a second, trying to comprehend what she just said before his eyes widened to the size of dinner plates. He looked down and saw water around her feet. "Oh." He nodded, seemingly calmly "Oh, okay. So you're about to have your babies?"

"Yes..."

"Okay, hold on." He let go of Emily's hand and tapped Sebastian on the shoulder. He turned around only to be greeted by Mackie fainting in his arms.

"Woah- what the fuck?" He asked and pushed his friend back up.

"Emily's- Emily- babies-"

Sebastian looked at Emily and realised. "Oh, right. Okay," he nodded "go stand with her, Mack." He had one hand on his side and the other on his neck. "I'm going to Find Shawn, Liam, Chris and Chris, okay?"

Mackie nodded and walked back over to Emily "you good?" She asked "you're not going to faint again, because I'm not about to catch you."

"Yeah, I'm good." He smiled and took her hand again "Are you okay? People are starting to stare."

"Yeah I'm fi-" she started but was cut off when a sudden pain washed over her. Her face scrunched up and she squeezed Mackie's hand as she tried her hardest not to scream out. He put his hand on the side of her stomach and rubbed soothing circles while she gripped his suit at the shoulder

The next thing she knew her two brothers, her fiancé, her best friend and both Tom's were all running over to her. "Baby, are you okay?"

"I'm- fine-" She panted and kissed him "I think we need to- go-"

"God- yeah, okay." He nodded, frantically.

"EVERY BODY MOVE!" Mackie yelled "WE HAVE A PREGNANT WOMAN ABOUT TI BURST HERE."

"MAKE A PATH! MAKE A PATH!" Shawnee added

"Oh my god-" Emily sighed "SHUT THE HELL UP!"

By now everyone was watching and taking photos. There was no doubt that this would be on the news pretty much instantly.

But that wasn't the scary part.

She was about to become a mother.

________________________________

A/N:

Hey :) thanks for reading!

I hope you enjoyed it!