f i f t y - t w o

Emily was physically and emotionally drained. She had just spent the last 14 hours in labour, but now it was over and she had two beautiful babies. Chris was sat on the side of the hospital bed with his little girl in his arms and tears in his eyes, and Emily had their boy.

"They're beautiful..." she smiled through tears

"Violet has your eyes." He nodded with a grin.

"Kayden has your smile..."

Just ten minutes ago she had given birth to little Violet and Kayden Evans.

"Are you ready for a few visitors?" Chris asked as he gently ran his fingers over his daughters head. "I think they'd love to see you."

"They're still here?" Emily asked, tears welling up in her eyes again, making Chris chuckle lightly.

"Yes they're still here." He stood up and gently placed Violet in Emily's other arm. She grinned at her daughter and placed a kiss on her forehead. Chris leant down and kissed Emily "I'll go get them." He walked out of the room and smiled when he saw them. Each of them were asleep. There were 5 seats across the wall, opposite the room. Each was occupied by one of his friends. Anthony had both of his arms across the backs of the chairs this his head resting on Tom's, who had his head on Mackie's shoulder. Sebastian was on the other side of him with his head down and Shawnee was asleep with her head back on Seb's lap, her legs over Chris's. Then Liam was sat beside the chairs, on the floor, with his knees brought up to his chest and his head forward.

"Guys," he spoke gently, as to not scare any of them "guys wake up." Eventually, they began to open their eyes, grunting at the light. "The babies are here."

_________________________________________

Liked by robertdowneyjr and 10,738,184 others

chrisevans My entire world. 💗💙

view 53,638 other comments ^

username These aren't even my babies and I'm sobbing 😭

username2 Omg! I can't believe they're born!

zoeseldana Congratulations guys! They're beautiful 💖

robertdowneyjr My grandchildren 💗

joshbrolin Congratulations!

hemsworthluke I really wish I could be there! I can't wait to meet my nephew and niece 💙

username3 I'll have kids with you any day 😏
|
username4 Oh, okay.

tomholland2013 I'm actually crying- omg 🥺

anthonymackie @shawneemarsh @imsebastianstan Our God children 😍💗
|
shawneemarsh I love them so much 🥺
|
imsebastianstan 💙💙
|
username5 Omgomgomgomgomg I love this 🥺

prattprattpratt 💖

twhiddleston You guys are going to be great

shawneemarsh I love you guys too much, honestly ❤️

_________________________________________

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter!

I don't really know how much longer this story is going to be, but I do have two other stories is you want to check them out!