one ; how it all began .

both the rise and the fall , the beginning of it all .

Did you know , that amongst the many feelings one living human can experience , either mixed or left to stand alone and be felt , there's one that can bring both hope and ruin ?

None can really tell why they sought for such experience , the kind that makes you feel as though you're hanging on such thin thread , your everything at stake , your end below your feet .

Love , is what one may call it .

Such vague word , four letters with so many things to harbor and erupt out of a human with an inactive bomb . You can never know when you feel this emotion . It can be felt as platonic , romantic and arrive in many more forms .

All said this and that , love sounds so beautiful .

You'd do anything for the one you love . Fall from a cliff for them . Give everything to them . Do anything for them . Heck , if you were drove enough then maybe you'd even die for them .

Love , have you ever felt that genuinely for anyone ?

They say , at a young age , what you consider as love is nothing but infatuation with not much to offer but that varies on why you feel said love in the first place .

We can say that his feelings could be well known valid .

Who's this he , we're talking about again ? Well , we'll leave his introduction to be done by someone else .

He walks along the halls , his steps silent , feet were fast but the taps were nonexistent , a habit he couldn't help . His breathing was calm and his head was blank as he couldn't really think straight whilst having the reason of only waking up , 20 minutes prior to now .

His dark strands sway with how he strides to their classroom , the usual crowds on the nooks and sides , students having stories to share to their friends , or simply those that need some fresh air were all not there as the time for the first ring to bell is not to be expected anytime soon .

Expectedly , he arrive quickly at the room that had a sign to be their's . Sliding the door and awaiting no one there , but with how the door was swiped off view was another silently dazed with the rising of sun as dawn had come .

A woman , whom owned a voice so sweet and mellow that masked the usual sound of whips and cries that he had grown to be used to . The person that came as a stranger that he never thought , would be a person in his life , he'd sacrifice everything , just for her to not experience any drought .

She comes with the name , Yashiro Nene . She had hair so fluff like the clouds that accompanied the moon during nights of gazing , white and fading to a teal at the end . Eyes that shone like the stars . An existence , he had grown to love with all his heart .

Salvation , is what he may regard her as . After nights of torments and crying , struggling to not make any sound , catching the droplets of his tears afraid that it'd noise it's way to his father's ears , was her and her embrace , warm and safe , pats of endearing solace and assurance that everything will be okay .

She may have no idea why he loves her so , as she often puts herself below , but he couldn't care less . She doesn't need to undertsnad why he's in love with her . She just has to know how much he'd do for her just to prove his neverending affection that he can't control anymore .

I'm in love with you .

He hasn't said that yet . He probably never will either .

Funny how he doesn't have the guts to say that to her face but repeats it again and again in his mind everytime he approach her intimately .