five ; meet the meddlesome duo .

i mean , i'm in love with her , is
that not enough reason to ask
for a wish that circulates around
HER & HER only ????

but like , isn't she dead ????

bruh , you're dead and i ain't
talkin' shit about it .

this mf—get the fuck out of my bathroom—

this is the boy's . you get out .
you perverted female—

istg , mugi-kun , you gonna
make me wanna murder
someone again .

Panting , lungs felt like they were disintegrating , throat is dry and legs became sore but all is well if he got in before the bell rung .

"Close call , there , huh , Mugi ?" a certain friend ; or that's what he had asked to be referred to as ; said . Mugi sighs , placing his bag to fall down the hook and groaning , slouching down his desk . "Yeah , that dream got me thinking I could have it's continuation if I slept again ."

Yamabuki laughed at the thought , Mugi was indeed weird but he didn't think that he'd be the type to actually think of things this way .

"The hell you laughing for ? Don't you get those moments ?" Yamabuki found even more reason to laugh with his statements , holding his phone mid-air and chuckling , looking at his friend like what he said was so utterly childish it broke his humor .

"No , bro . I'm not desperate enough for entertainment that I chase after a segment of a dream ." he replies between laughs that he just can't appear to stop , making Mugi wish he could just strangle his friend to enclose his airways , as he seem to not have any better use of it anymore rather than to mock his dear friend as he muttered ; what are phones for , man , learn to make use of this advance technology that's evolving day by day .

True , Mugi does tend to disregard other sort of amusement . He comes home early , never went to join a club , and he sleeps the whole afternoon away , and wakes up to eat dinner to not worry and disappoint his mother that had to worm hard all day . Then for some who knows what reason , he's able to sleep after helping around again .

"Isn't that bad for you though ? You sleep so much , you are quite frail but having your body so used to you resting , wouldn't that affect you sooner or later ?" Yamabuki would always leave an impression to anyone that he would only talk to you for the sake of being nice but in reality , he was actually the type to worry about those that stuck around him despite how he seems to have issues with keeping relationships with others , be it being platonic or romantic .

Mugi could only sigh , "Yeah , I'm good . Sleeping just feels nice , you know ?" It does , sure does .

Even more when , each time your eyes shut close and your breathing even , you lose consciousness and start to fall in the slumber end , you get to see a person you look forward to seeing everyday .

"Too bad it ain't adding up on your sorry height ." Yamabuki snickers behind his phone as the bell saved him and so does the sliding of the door and the steps that announced the start of class , so more students came in , some from the restroom and some from the hall .

Ahh Yamabuki , this love-hate feelings , he sure is making it boil too much that the pot is overflowing .

.