seven ; good things , lasts short .

the lake is blue and cold also , there i found gold .

A reflection , hers ; was all she could see as she lightly tap at her cheek , wondering why she can't feel skin to skin but still was ready flinch at the mild sting . She doesn't know why but the bags under her eyes has gotten bigger overnight . She could also say that she felt as though she was strapped with dumbbells around each limb that she started feeling like walking and moving around is one of the hardest thing she has to go through for the next weeks .

She might have gotten stressed as she was trying to catch up on the things that she missed on , as she skipped a day in class for having issues with her health .

And add the things that she kept getting from that notebook , Hanako-chan gave her .

She had been filled with too many maybes , perhaps and probably since yesterday that she can't figure out what it's trying to make her think is believable at this point .

She could just toss the notebook away and act like she accidentally caught whiff of some drug and had a hallucination that soon led to her collapse but , that would just be running away , or so she thought .

"Nene , dear , the twins are here !"

She sped up the process of lightly tying her hair and hurrying along downstairs to make sure she had enough time to slip on her shoes and grab the picnic basket on the way .

"Coming !"

She hurries along the halls down the stairs with a light smile on her face , imagining all things she could do with the twins within the company of the afternoon sun and glistening river .

A small bag hangs from her shoulders , containing some of her hand-outs and printouts that Amane handed to her with advice that she shouldn't stress over it so much and that he wouldn't mind helping her .

And with his said help , after dinner yesterday they were able to finish her delayed works whilst Tsukasa did the dishes and clean up with her mother .

She appreciates the help , affection and somewhat relationship she has with the yugis . More often than not , almost everyone that sees how they frequent days together , would think that maybe Yashiro was related to the twins at some point , though the three would deny and regard their closeness as a result of them being friends since they were toddlers . Not anyone can say more as they'd rather not see a live demo of tsukasa-gore , and that flash of ambers with it's perfect middle-pupils and it's light glare is more than enough warning .

"Make sure to be home before sun down !" Her mother was busy in the kitchen with a new dish to experiment on and Yashiro was more than ready to try it , since she knows that it'll always come out good no matter what .

She giggles a bit as she wore her sandals , "Goodluck with what you're doing there Mom ! And of course !!!"

The door opens to the two , kind of , taller twins gazing right at her . One with his head tilted to the side and a grin as the other possessed a softer welcome .

"Did you both have lunch already ?" they shake their head at the same time and helped her with her baggage , the older helping her with her sling bag since she was already holding some folders , the younger swiftly grabs the basket and led the way to the river they sometimes idle to throw rocks at when they were just worried about which games could entertain them more .

This is one of those days that she doesn't panic to shove food down the twins throat even if she is aware that when they indicate that they haven't had lunch yet , chances are , they've walked here with stomachs empty .