ten ; written all over .

i guess the stench of denial , isn't caused by you .

Sprawled in sheets of white and gray , were two notebooks of same darkness and different impacts to relay . The one on the right is seen as new and clean , perfect and almost as if shining . The other on the left , screamed , hardships .

The one on said right is hers . But she believes that the other can something she regard as hers as well . Not just because the books look strongly alike but surely since both books in the same pages has the same writings she was sure she scribbled during nights of faltered sun and shining stars .

There were only huge writings , written too intensely that she was glad the papers weren't ripped . Overlapping with her affirmations of happiness and glee with all the happenings during days were feelings of unrelenting rage .

it wasn't me .

it couldn't be me .

i just wanted to be free .

it isn't my fault .

no , no , no .

leave me alone .

If only those sentences , were written just as calmly as how she read it in her mind , then maybe she wouldn't be so fearful and afraid to learn of why it was there to begin with .

She had come to terms with a mindful conclusion .

To finally believe Hanako-chan and to venture and follow the script she had assigned . She should've done it at the very start but you can't really expect her to go along with such ridiculous requests and orders . Even those things like Hanako-chan's appearance can be nothing but a hallucination .

But Natsuhiko Hyuuga isn't .

The fact that Tsukasa knew him and talked to him , and Amane sliding in . All were true and happened in reality .

So , the choice of ignoring the notebook is no longer an option she can turn to .

Not when she's aware that the chance of all these being true is high enough that it predicted the existence of one human being's misleading interest with her .

But if so .

Then what did it mean when she said that Yashiro will be killing Tsukasa ? What did she mean to say when she said that Yashiro had to die first ?

More importantly , where is Amane in this picture ?

It's unlikely that Yashiro would be able to kill Tsukasa under any circumstances , unless , it's dreading enough that she actually had no other choice .

Unconsciously , her hand had flipped the book on the left and readied herself to take in what more Hanako-chan had in keep to say .

Hmmm , I guess now you're trying to piece everything , huh ? I bet you started being cautiously curious since you met Natsuhiko . Isn't that just cute ?

She couldn't help but just sigh to herself , knowing why the hell not why this person almost knows her too well that it's creeping underneath the pile of skin covering her whole .

About Amane , in what I've seen , or what I know atleast , he'll be dead before any of you two .

What's with all the talk about dying and dying .

And due to some instances , comes Tsukasa's turn then yours .

She gets a bit now . Basically , Amane dies first , she kills Tsukasa and then she dies ?