twelve ; we meet again .

you're a butterfly , isn't that just nice .

Across the shouts of people she probably didn't know , were the sirens of ambulance , reels of hasty tires and abrupt steps , ringing in her ear again and again and again .

Is she dead ?

She can hear it all , the overlapping of questions and feist fight over innocence , a chaos brought to find which was to blame .

She can't move . Not her dry lips or her body that felt abnormally heavy , her eyelids wouldn't budge no matter how much she tried and squirmed over the restraints that weren't even there .

She gave up soon enough and just relished with being moved with much care and caution , not expecting anything else that heart racing to happen with all the supervision . She probably spoke too soon .

When she was laid down the bed inside the vehicle that shall transport her to the hospital , was also the wrought of the sensation of falling , endlessly .

She fell and fell and fell and whatever worst was how her eyes had opened and she saw nothing but those empty black again , the pressure of following gravity so intensely , pulling and pulling , limb per limp , flesh by flesh , seconds after seconds ; her hair floating beside her like pillars that hid her tears that had unknowingly escaped her , somewhat like what she hoped her voice could do .

There was this unbearable silence that enhanced the terror the howls of wind from who knows were bring , she can't help but cover her ears and keep the banging noise to a minimum .

Crying out a help me in the process of it , that turned into a save me , and ended with a when will it just stop .

Afraid and restless as she still felt no ground at all , she closed her eyes and begged , with all the strength she could muster from her numb body ,

And as if her wishes were heard , she had landed .

Pity , where she fell was so soft of a matter that she bounced the moment she had come alight . Reaching out to her chest the other arm was quick to land on the unbelievably soft mattress that sunk her limbs fit .

She panted with much fear . Eyes catching glimpse of a portal black and dark that faded into swirls of gray and white to blend in with the void again .

Ignoring whatever that was , she hurried to eye the place , each nook and cranny but to no avail , other than the huge bed of nothing but violets , scent of lilac and lavender , there was nothing more to expect .

"Oh , you're here ~ ?"

There was a certain jump of a heartbeat and a wave of relief that rushed through her the moment the note of that hum entered her ear and went throughout her wreck of a system .

She turns her head to see the newcomer with a face so gleeful she never thought she'd make in front of this person . But in a crisis where you're left to strand along a place you know not where is , all alone and with nothing to do but sleep away a time you don't know if even exists anymore , seeing a being , is probably the best comfort .

The black haired lady stared with not much thought but a small smile on her face so pale as her gloved hand cupped her chin as her elbow propped her nicely down the aisle of this huge bed of purple fabric too good to be real .