nine ; once n for all .

it arrived , the best proof of your words .

An overly standoff-ish like face found it's way to align with her average features ( or so she says ) .

A turn of events , "Who . . . may you be ?" and another attempt to deny the strengthening reality .

His smile widening with the sparkles of his eyes that brightened the roses that unknowingly appeared before his back . Somewhat like an attempt to make her gawk at him more than what she's doing now .

"I'm , Natsuhiko Hyuuga , a 3rd year . What about you ?"

She could only be so glad that he wasn't the type to be so flair with words and his voice wasn't as appealing as she'd think it'd be from this close . Though she can't say that she likes the disappearance of distance either .

"Yashiro Nene , 2nd year . It's nice to meet you , Natsuhiko-senpai ." she bows a bit , scooting to the side of the bench where Amane previously sat , trying her best to keep cool and not mind the rampage of her heart that soon thundered louder and louder .

"That's a really nice name ." he cooed and she irked a bit , it's not that she had a problem with the compliment but she was aware that he had more things to mention .

He pursed his lips for a bit before leaning back and standing straight , "So , when did you start stalking me ?"

Innocent . She perked her brows and was ready to ask what he meant but stopped herself soon realizing it .

Well , she can guess what he's picking up on . Seeing how this place isn't really one students go often during lunchtime , it wouldn't be unlikely for this man to think that she was following him .

And the pile of lunchboxes can be owned by her and she just did the preparations , goibg through all that trouble , to make herself seem as innocent as possible . A stalker that desperate wouldn't think twice doing that .

But still , if he does think that , isn't he too conceited for anyone's good ?

"Ah , no no , I was just eating meals here with some friends . I'm sorry if it seemed like I was eavesdropping , I don't want to wander around and leave our food unattended ." her excuse was both true and not at the same time , yet her genuine smile of worry that she was sure inched the fact that she was sorry , is definitely something she's proud she did well enough .

He didn't seem dismayed or even an ounce embarrassed of what he accused her of doing and just nodded , whilst rubbing his messy hair of red , "Those friends you speak of , are they the famous Yugi Twins ?"

She felt like , her intestines were disarranging . Her tongue was moving back , further and further to aid her in shutting up .

This person , may or prolly just got interested in you for being very close to the known twins .

"Yeah , it's surprising that even a senpai knows of that ." She smiles as she weighed all the urges to puke in her head , tilting to the side and slowly wishing she didn't have a gag reflex .

The cunning level was too high yet too low for her to be aware but she was sure enough wishing she could stop his stare . Those gray eyes were nowhere near looking gentle or serene , but people would think otherwise .

It's not like he does seem as dangerous and vicious right now physically , yet she can't seem to shake off her own vocalizing of the writings in the notebook given by Hanako-chan .

"Wouldn't it be more surprising if I didn't ?" he urged on , leaning on the table , tired of standing so idly for too long that he needed support .