fifteen ; running from crescents .

as long as the tides have yet to rise ,
we'll have a lot of time on our side .

"Hey , Amane , please ?"

"No ."

"Pretty please ?"

"Not a chance ."

"Oh , come on , even Tsukasa agreed to it !"

"Well , sucks for you , I'm not Tsukasa , why not do it with him ?"

"It's gotta be with you !"

He pressed his eyes hard enough that she blinked in sync  . He was unaware of the cause of this sudden blare of persistence but he isn't gonna say that it isn't somehow cute to look at .

Usually when she's the one acting all responsible and sane , it's nice , even if the emotion split is just a simple effect of all those things being injected in her , or that's what he likes to think .

"That sort of line won't get to me anymore , Yashiro . Do you realize what time and state you're in ???"

He questions for the umpteenth time and she nodded just as the last word left him . "Of course and that's precisely why ." he sighs to himself as he couldn't really see what's she doing other than the sound of her rustling with the sheets draped along her knees .

Laying one lumped lock of creme hair atop one another and working their way down to it's teal like ends . Braiding her hair with not much effort and making sure it's loose enough as she suggested .

"You're sounding as though you'll be dying soon ." [ which I hope you'd stop doing since I wouldn't like if it cane true nor would anyone you know . ] 

He sighs to himself , drooping her hair down to her side , soon enough she turned around and it circled along her twirl . She grins .

"Nah , don't think about that sort of sad thing ."

The way those cold hand held his . Wasn't as likeable as he thought it'd be . It's like he's holding a corpse . A corpse that had life taken away , sailed through seas way before he could even think of her doing so . A corpse he's having romantic fantasies about .

Cold and pale . Somewhat like snow . Nevermind , there's no way anything she does can ever be unlikable .

"Let's go ?" but this persuading that could lead to danger can somewhat be the cause of him finally going off his simp-meter .

He took a minute to swipe off the thought and start processing another , and the hours in his head was only three seconds in hers . ". . . Lead the way ."

The way he was speaking of , never did it cross his mind that it'd be the path of cement that leads to their school . If she was planning on a rendezvous with their school as her choice of place then maybe not much of danger is about to befall them .

He didn't mind the way she strides with big steps that weren't that huge when done with his feet . He walked along her whims . Each huff that left her brought mounds of fogs from the freezing cold . He was glad he yanked Tsukasa's sweater to wear and handed hers his .

The hospital robe she wore and the pale of her face , the mess of her breathing , the red across her cheeks were all mesmerizing in a sense that they both knew they shouldn't be out here .

He didn't even realize that she had nudged him into climbing the gates and aiding to the side and she had done the same and landed to his arms .

He propped her down just as she had suggested and they both hurried to the inside as if a pursuers up to chase them . Maybe a pursuer is .