six ; how's it going ? unwell .

a calming rendezvous with that mild coffee you brew .

Bitter with a tang of creaminess and a hint of savory , it's a taste you'd seem to hate at first sip . For Yashiro though , even after sips of dozens , she can't seem to enjoy it . It's bitter . Overly bitter .

Even when handed water for cleansing , it didn't help much as the coffee stood strong . "Are you okay now , hunny ?"

She glanced at her mom that held unto her hand as she lays down the bed . Humming a tune next with a smile as she raise her free hand to form a thumbs up . "Yep , I feel great !"

It's almost as if she didn't just randomly pass out at school and had a sudden rise of temperature that she was forced to head home early .

When she awoke it was past lunch time . Mid-evening . She slept quite a lot and her head ached a bit . She was told to try drinking black coffee when she said that she couldn't taste anything , she didn't know why and thought it wouldn't be a good idea but just slowly sipped on it herself , taking her time to not burn her tongue and ignore the not so shy blunt taste .

Now she just drinks more of the water her mother left on the desk beside her bed . Waiting for her headache to disperse . Her mother had left the room and said that she had to prepare for dinner and so was when Yashiro noticed it had become even more late .

You just need to make sure you follow what I say here , don't pressure yourself too much . Humans die so much easier than you think .

Is she just doubting her own rational sense at this point ? But , it's all sinking in too deep into her .

A person shows up at your life at some point .

It's not like there would be some fault in actually believing this , right ? Maybe it could actually make sense if she does witness one of this Hanako-chan's predictions unfold before her .

The type that got you off your feet , rushing to a different season of your life that soon became your last one . The kind that naturally had you wishing you were someone different . Had you running in a different pace . Left you when you were regretting everything . In other words , this person , may or prolly just got interested in you for being very close to the known twins .

Trust me , nothing involving him would do you any good .

Rather , is there anything good to come when she does as you say ?

Her train of thought was left to be cut off when she hears three knocks on her door that had her shuffling from the comfort of her sheets to fumbling the notebook in the compartment of her drawer . "Come in !" she invites whoever the knocker was .

The creak was slow and steady and she was aware of the hesitation of who wanted to walk along the premises of her room , giving her a general idea of who is about to come in . "Yashiro ?"

Amber eyes spurred with worry , complimented with brows that shouted a deep sense of equal need to acquire confirmation regarding her wellness ; proved their presence very first before anything else .

"Amane-kun ? Oh ! Come in , come in !"

She was aware of how he doesn't like barging into places he knows he shouldn't step in on a normal basis . Hearing her say that he can , sure have helped him ease up to the fact that it's okay for him to enter .

"Passing out like that , have you been skipping meals ? What about water ? Overworking ?" she suspects that the nurse couldn't give a definite reason why she suddenly heated up . Seeing how he goes on the side of her bed and sat there with her approval , she wonders whether he was able to focus on school at all , with the commotion she started .