eleven ; accident mayhem .

were you , always there ?

If ever comes a day she'd have to report when she felt the most unlucky being to ever be alive in this land called earth , no doubt , she'd be writing this day down so intensely with no second thought .

The warmth of sun and the painted view of the calming horizon she had just a moment ago in her pretty mind has now been occupied with a certain bad omen .

Turns out , this bad omen can't really be avoided when it's a person with feelings that Yashiro would not like to demolish just yet .

"So , Yashiro-san , what brings you here today ?" he questions as he moved along to scurry his walk as she sped up hers . "I was planning on buying gifts for some friends ." she'd done the right precautions of not mentioning the two ( twins ) until now and will continue to do so .

"Ehhh , what a caring friend you are , is there any occasion ?" he spoke in this sickeningly soft way that still was able to front the right amount of coolness . All the conversations they had from the street where they so bumped into each other , to these stalls of different products , more or less revolved around him indirectly digging up what he can from her .

In a manner with great assurance to remain unseen , she had let out a soundless sigh with a given smile , "None really , I just thought it'd be nice to give something to them ." she did her best to keep her answers at bars so vague , anyone would find her boring , distant and closed .

And she shouldn't have assumed that he's in anyway , whatever she expects him to be . "Are you , buying one for a lover as well ?" he tipped close , their heights were no where near to being the same range and she was glad .

She could merely pause a second , holding grasp of nothing and looking ahead for a bit , eyes up for a moment as if thinking , "I wonder ," she glance back at him , right then aligning were eyes of different hues , "What about you ?"

At some point , Yashiro felt drowned and forced to gulp mounds of freezing bitter wine that had then left an unpleasant taste in her mouth , when he grinned and walked ahead , leaving her alone at last at the exit of the store , grazing their shoulders one last time before he waved goodbye with words that left a trail of question marks in it's wake ,

"What do you think ?"

She walks along a decent pace , had come home and was favored to head down the street one last time as an ingredient needed later on in the process of preparing the dish for their lunch had been forgotten to be bought but said target of future dementia cannot leave and fetch it since the simmering pot of whatever whatnot may burn if left not stirred .

She didn't really mind heading out again since the weather is great and she wasn't really that needing of a rest just yet . Politely declining the offer of said mother ; that is  surprisingly quick to admit to her faults ; of doing something to make it up to her , and even going as far as to assure her mother that it's all good from the kitchen to the door .

She  now found herself , on her way to a shop where she can find the said needed whatnot .

She had known that there would be quite the amount of people walking by to fetch things they'll need for their meals as well , but she didn't think there'd be quite too much , that she can't even pass by lanes without her shoulders rocking here and there .