Chapter I.Decision of life

"You sure you are willing to do this"
Advocate Ken asked me.

*Flashback*

3months Back

The day I graduated from University,
I decided to become a good chef in cooking industry, and beautiful life with my papa and sweet little family. but a call from home and my life changed, Papa was hospitalized due to heart condition, and our family wealth is not that great but thanks to my Scholarship I able to complete my Master's in Culinary. I head back to my home, on arriving I went to visit papa at hospital, doctors informed me that his condition is very bad, he needs immediate surgery which in turn requires lots of money. I was thinking the ways what should I do to get money for surgery, which led me to hear a conversation of a man on phone by his conversation I thought he was looking for a persons for some thing. I asked him if he need help.

First he just ignored me, then I told him that he can tell me as a friend after much thinking he decided and said

"My Boss needs a heir through Surrogacy" I was taken aback. But then this man whose name was Mr. Ken Williams was a legal advisor of that man whose name I haven't got yet he told me that he is in search of a women who is willing to Bear a child for his Boss and in return she will get money.

" Why surrogacy, why not he marry some girl?"

" He don't want to marry, his family needs heir"ohh rich people weird thinking

" Mr. Ken have you got any person"

" mhmm not yet miss?"

"Mia Rodriguez"

"Miss Rodriguez"

"You can call me Mia"

"Mmmh"

"May I ask you why are you here in the hospital Mia"

"My father is suffering from heart disorder he is admitted here doctors said he needs heart transplant surgery"

~ring ring~~

Ken's phone started ringing he excused himself and went to answer the call and we said our goodbyes I went back to Papa room. It's been a week there was no improvement in Papa condition doctors were searching for any ways but no luck, I was just strolling when I came accross a doctors office where yelling was heard when I peaked through the window the person yelling was none other then Ken the guy I met in the cafe, he was furious and shouting on Doctor.

" Hey Ken whatsup"I asked *great Mia well done a person is middle of shouting and you just say whatsup like seriously silly girl* but ken some what calm down and answered me.

" Hi Mia ya am good "

"Is there any problem?" I asked

"There is nothing that you can help Mia but thanks for asking"

"Ok let's have some coffee ?" he agreed then gave the doctor a look and said "Keep tracking I want results" And we both headed to the cafeteria and found a table, I asked him why he was stressed. After signing in frustration.

" You remember I told you about my boss wanting heir, we got the candidate days back she signed the contract and every thing went smoothly, we gave the money, and 2 days back we completed all the required procedures and today was the day when the final stage was about to happen I mean the insemination but unfortunately the lady backed out and ran away, with the money."

"What? how could she do that I mean don't you have any details about her?"

" We have all the details about her but unfortunately she turnout to be fraud she gave all the fake details even the number she gave was fake and now it's switched off but for sure I will find her either alive or dead!! " Dead!! he was so serious. That day I understood these people are not to be messed with. After our conversation we parted ways. I was in papa room just surfing net an idea popped in my mind I typed Surrogacy method.

*Flashback End*

Now here I am seating infront of Ken and the contract of surrogacy,
I decided to help Ken and in return he will help me I have to do this for papa , I asked Ken to only pay the medical expenses of my father's surgery but they are paying me more than that... I opened the Contract and start reading it.

*Contract Clause*
1. Candidate should sign the contract willingly there should not be any burden or stress regarding the contract signing.
2. After signing candidate should only contact the assigned doctors .
3. Candidate will be paid Money in Cash so there should not be any future transaction history.
4. After all the process is done till the date of delivery candidate will be staying in assigned House with all the other facilities provided.
5. After signing candidate will not have any claim on the baby after birth Candidate should leave the country she may sell the house and keep the money for herself.
6. Candidate will not try to approach the baby after giving birth.
7. Candidate will not have any rights on baby or use baby to blackmail the Father of the child.
8. Candidate will follow all the rules and regulations mentioned in contract.
9. Candidate should not allowed to maintain any type of relationship/Dating/intimate relation with anybody whatsoever.
10.If Candidates goes against the contract or there is breach of contract then Candidate should be ready to face consequences which she has to pay with her own Life.

*Contract End*

Reading all the clause made me think the thing am about to do is it worth it or not but when I closed my eyes thinking about Papa's condition I haven't gave any other thought and Signed it. Thus I signed my life for next 9 months to these strangers...

Hey this is first chapter for the story tell me how's that and comment if you like and do vote. And tell me your views Thanks. I purposely avoided any names for specific places because I don't want to. It's upto you where you want this story to take place in whichever Country / City...