Chapter XXXVII. Fallen for You !!

Mia Pov

Today i woke up with new resolution in my mind that i have a mission to accomplish that is to keep Adam away, hmm and i will do it. I made my way towards my washroom to finish my morning routine, and after taking a long relaxing shower i headed towards kitchen to prepare breakfast, after these days i feel relaxed and may be after seeing Adam I feel relaxed, my heart is at ease now. But i know i have to stay away from him i have to see him from far away to keep my emotion in check. I sat on table and a plate was being slided in front of me.

" Thanks Mar...." my word stopped in mid way, infront of me was not martha but a very sexy cook i mean Adam himself. draped with orange apron and cute cap on head. i heard giggle and saw Nathan was seating on kitchen island with same orange apron on, i mean they were wearing matching aprons. what are they upto?.

"Ad...Adam what are you doing here, and whats all this?"

"Goodmorning to you too, and have your breakfast " and he just turned, and went towards kitchen island.

"Mia i know i look good but you have to eat as nathan told me you have not eating properly since last week" he said and i just sat back and put a spoonful of pasta in my mouth, and i must tell you these are one of the best pasta i ever had.

" mmmmmm" a moan escaped my mouth and i remembered that i made my first mistake of today when i saw towards him, he was already smirking at me, and i swear i wanted to hide in a hole.....

" Err When did you learn cooking?" he just gave me another stunning smile of his.

"Always, since we stay together" Mike said seating besides me when did he came in , now my cottage is not anymore private it has become a den for these Lions, one of them is even cooking in my kitchen just great. Oh

"Meaning, oh my god that day at hospital it was you who prepared that porridge for me?" i asked Adam and he just smiled and get back to prepare something and handed a plate to nathan who was giggling. Whats with his giggling today, never mind.

"Ok am done am going out for strolling nathan you want to come?" nathan just shake his head in no ok suits him martha said nothing so i went out. When i was going out a lady was standing at door she was way too much beautiful, she was taller then me,fair skin, brown eyes, pouty lips, and curves at right places.

"Hello may i know is this Adi's cottage?" Who is adi, now? hmm i was about to ask

"Hey Eveee comeon in, hope it was not difficult to find the cottage right?" Adam came out to greet her, so he is Adi,but who she? i just decided to ignore her but huhh i cant so i went back in and sat on table, started eating again quietly, and saw that no one is bothered by my presence everyone i mean specially Adam was giving way to much attention to this girl, who is she.... i just sat there and ate.

"Hey pisss, Mia may i ask why are you murdering these noodles?" mike asked me in low voice then i observed that i was stabbing on pasta with my fork. So i just pretended that am just cooling it off and told him that i ate pasta this way he gave me weird look.

" Mike who is she?" i asked

"Ohh you mean Evelin she is Bro's childhood friend and Managing director of these cottage she is manages everything here, you know these cottages are one of our business venture too, this whole land is under our company" ohh so he is the owner of the land i wonder upto where is his business spread out,but looking at them makes me want to run away the way she looking at him with full adoration, and all that touching hufff huff, a frustrated sigh escaped my lips, maybe she likes him afterall, he is her childhood friend, hmm Childhood Friendship maybe converted into Adulthood Love, even their names so compatible to each other ADAM & EVE ಠಿ_ಠ.

"Hmm they suit each other" I said absent-mindedly.

" What do mean " Mike asked

" You know ADAM FREAKING EVE match match " for which Mike's response was chuckling, men. He can do whatever he want to, afterall its his life right? but why am i feeling like betrayed,why am I having these weird feelings seeing the girl with him, Am I jealous ? its not that we are in relation,

' and whose fault is that? you rejected him Miss.Mia remember' my conscience scolded me. Yes, i have to stay away, chanting that in my mind i stood up and made my way out, 'dont look back Mia dont look back DONT....'(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

HUFFF and i finally went out, and first thing i face was nice sunny sunshine. i decided to take a stroll i put my phone in my backpocket and walked further, couples were walking hand in hand and childrens were playing around running here and there, but i avoided bringing Nathan with me because 1 he is enjoying way to much with his new found Buddies, and 2nd i wanted to gather my thoughts... I know am fallen for Adam way to back, but i have my own reasons not to get carried away with my feelings, because i know there is no future to this relation it will end badly,in the end i will be the one broken in pieces which i cant able to collect or mend back together...
'I LOVE YOU ADAM'... I have fallen for you but you are that forbidden fruit for me which I dare not to touch...(-_-;).