Chapter XXIII. I am a Man !!

Adam Pov

I was furious thinking about that bastard, he was the main reason my brother not with us today, we tried to catch him, but he just disappeared from the face of the earth, and yesterday night Mike saw him again, so that snake came out of its hiding hmm. But now that he came out i will make sure he will suffer for life, and regret betraying me and messing with my family.

"Hey Buddy where did you stay, do you have video games?". i heard a tiny voice from back seat, then i came to my senses i brought Nathan with me tonight, i wanted Mia to sleep peacefully, and dont want her to stress about him,he was looking at me expectedly, i dont have any of those V-games i dialled mike number through Bluetooth he was in his car.

"hey Bro whatsupp?"

"Arrange video game for nathan!" i disconnected the call and concentrated on driving, soon after we reached home and i helped nathan from car and let him walk beside me. We entered the house and first thing i saw was mike smiling and went to change and insisted to that today he will prepare something for dinner.

"WOOOOOWWWWWW !! SOOOO BIGGG Adam your house is soooo big can i have a tour please!" nathan was jumping up and down and was very excited to see the house.

"Yeah go ahead give him a tour bro i will finish showering and prepare dinner bring it straight to game room i have already asked housekeeping staff to arranged the room" Mike said so i just lifted this excited rabbit and headed to our so called tour so far i showed him whole house and finally headed towards the game room.

" Hey buddy you wait here i will go and have shower will you do that?"

"Amm ok meanwhile i will call mommy and inform her that we reached home and ready to have dinner "

"That sounds perfect go ahead and here is the cell " I handed my unlocked cell to nathan, and he instantly called i went to washroom, i had my shower after 20 min when i came back nathan was still talking to Mia. So i wont bothered to disturb him. Mike entered with the food and we settled it on a small wooden coffee table.

"Yeah mommy i wont i promise, but mommy i must tell you Adam home is this big and you know what Mike  cooked for me it smells good and am hungry so am going to eat it while it is hot ," and he just like that tossed the phone in my hand but the phone was not disconnected yet so i placed the cell near my ears, Mia said on other line.

" Love you !! Goodnight"

"Sweet Dreams MIA! " and i hung up the call i can only imagine what will be her expression right now, thinking of which make me smile 'OH MIA WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME' i cant imagine my life without you, listening those words from her were just magic,i know those were not for me, but i wish those were for me i wish...... i wish someday, she will grace me with those words.

"BRO... BROEEEEE, come have dinner before it gets cold" Mike called me and i just went and sat besides nathan and mike took other side of nathan.

"Like it ?" mike asked nathan

"Yummyyyyyyy!! though its not that tasty what mommy makes, but still i like it, thank you" 

"No need to thank me buddy, i am glad you liked it" thus we had our dinner and mike went back to do dishes, its been a while now we haven't have any household help other than cleaning staff,we brothers like to prepare our own food. Four years back we trio Me,Mike,Ethan use to enjoy to do it together, though they both had their own villa's in same locality but they loved to crash at my place , so it became their habit and they just moved in with me and since then we were together, but that tragic accident happened and my family shattered, my brother died and the culprit behind his death is still out of our reach, but i will find him.... Mike came back and started some v-games which are suitable for nathan's age and gave him the console to play he was very excited to play,

"Hey buddy on one condition you will get this console, you have to finish this milk" Mike said and nathan just made a face , but then agreed finally. We left him to play an headed to balcony to have a talk.

"Is there any updates?" i asked once we are in balcony away from nathan hearing range.

"Hmmm, Elvis got some lead, he told that bastard often visit that club, have some drinks and leaves quietly unnoticed, he is been low profile"

"Tell Elvis to keep watch discreetly, and give......."

"Are you both discussing something serious" nathan came to balcony and clung to my legs this sight was way to cute i just ruffled his hair,

"Please tell me if you have any problem i will help you" mike and me shared a look of amusement and mike said

"Kids dont have to interfere in Adults matter, kiddo" and laughed but on the other hand Nathan gave Mike a Disapproving look placing hands on his hips, which made me remember certain some one in the hospital bed, Mia, he exactly looks like her, no wonder he is her carbon copy.

"AM NOT KID ANYMORE I AM A BIG MAN !!!" HAHAHAHAHA a laugh escaped from me and mike.

"My bad , BIG MAN, yes i have a problem actually" mike told him and he bent down on one knee and i just kept quiet.

" There is a Girl whom i want to give muhhhhhaaaaaaa but i cant, what shall i do?" hearing that nathan just closed his ears and stared at me wide eyed..

"EEEEEEEEEVVVVEEEEEEEE ADAM MIKE IS DIRTY 🙉🙉🙉 " he ran inside and me and mike just started laughing, mike chased him inside teasing him, i just followed them in... 'AAAHAAAA I HAVE TO HANDLE TWO KIDS'.....

Cuteness overload Nathan. Hi my lovely readers thanks for those who were Reading silently I crossed 400 readers... Please readers do vote and show your support. It encourages me and let me know you liking the story. Thanks those who are voting. Happy Reading