Chapter XXIX. Relaxing Weekend

Mia Pov

Haaasshhh its Sunday finally i decided to relax today its been 3 days since my court case issue has been settled now, uffff no more drama , i asked katty to do pest control in the whole agency. I dont want any further issues. Nathan is back to normal now playing around, but still in nights he spends time with me and sleeps in my bed it will take time too, am not complaining am enjoying this bonding time with my baby, its been 3 days i had talked with Adam too, and huhhhhhmmm its been 3 days i am getting lots and lots of those Flash sms's too, before it were having gaps of days now they had become frequent, like i am getting those by every 2 hours. So i decided lodge a complaint against it. Like i dont want any other issues because of this. Nathan was preparing for his painting competition as it is held tomarrow in his school. Let see how it goes, now the major thing is nathan's is having vacation period, and i was thinking taking nathan away from this city's hustle bustle. And right now am working on it am just surfing net and searching for such spot which will be fun and nathan will enjoy there and me too will have some time for myself. Yesss !! i got one this is a beautiful place where they give cottages on rent, and they have this lake surrounded area where the families who visiting there ignite bone fire at night,Childrens also have a fun time you can do fishing, star watching, and many more it just like a camp setup, only thing is we have to manage our own food, hmm that wont be an issue. So i booked a cottage for 3,am taking both of them on vacation and this will be surprise for them.

After making all the arrangements i headed downstairs to help martha for lunch preparation, we were in middle of chatting when nathan came running down with my phone in his and said that my phone was ringing many times. So i washed my hands and took it from him, but when i saw it showed it came from private number, and while checking it started ringing again.

"Hello?" no answer

"Hello whose this?"

"Hello, if you dont want to talk then why bother calling" i said and hung up the call and get back to my cooking.

Soon after our lunch i went to my room nathan following me like my tail, i wanted to have some nap, but my luck was not on my side, my phone beep, so i saw it was notification of a msg and it was same flash msg popping on my screen so i opened it this time.
*Young as always* what is this rubbish going on i mean who is sending me this absurd messages. I Locked my phone, and left it on bed side table and tried to sleep, but it started ringing and as everytime this was also blank call... and it happened continuously i got irritated now i wanted to strangle this person with my bare hands...

~Ring Ring~

ughhhhhhhh

"I SWEAR I WILL STRANGLE YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS YOU BLOODY PIG"

"Hmm I would love to but it will be little bit impossible for you to do that with your delicate hands Mia" and i was Dead, 6 fit under the ground,in my anger i picked up the phone without looking at the caller, and this time it happens to be Adam calling... Am Dead !!!!😵

"Errrrr Ad....Adam, so..so..sorry, i..... it was....." i was a fumbling mess but i heard a chuckle from other side.

" Its ok Mia ,it happens, the thing is i just want to inform you am back in city"  

"Ohhky"

"Hey Mia, i am starving am coming down to your place for dinner, i want to energize i am bored to death, being with my Beastly brother, i want to meet my cute little advisor Nathan" mike suddenly took Adam's phone and started blabbering, so he and his brother might come for dinner. hmmmmmm Keep distance my foot........😞

'Mia Mia Mia you crazy woman see before you pick your phone, see what you have done now, mad mad mad mia' and I got from my bed headed down.

"Martha, come on we have to prepare giant food feast for two Hungry Lions" i called martha for help while moving towards kitchen, and martha came out of her room with a amused look on her face,

"Mike coming for dinner but may be his brother might come too,So....." to avoid any misunderstanding i explained it to her.

"That much i got from your endearment given to them, but why?"

"I dont know, mike just came back from his official tour and said he is starving so wanted to have dinner with us thats it"

"And you just agreed?, hmm  interesting" martha said

" My dear martha, it just my job they are my big clients and want them to be satisfied with my food that's it" she nodded and gave me another mischievous Smile.

" But they are family too !! " she said suddenly which took me off gaurd Family

"FAMILY !! as in ?"

"As in..... ammm Nathan your buddies are coming, come on lets go we will tidy the living room" and just like that she dodged my question and took nathan with her, to tidy the living room as if living room is untidy... After a while i was done with the food and i think my relaxing plan was long forgotten, hmm but its ok. Today i will tell Adam to stay away from me... hmm...BUCKLE UP MIA TIME TO FACE DEVIL 😈

Adam came back from his tour, what you think will Mia able to tell Adam to stay away or will she caught in Devil' s trap herself... Stay tuned please Vote and comment your views...
Happy Reading