Chapter XXXIV. Rescue Son

Adam Pov

PLEASE DAD COME AND HANDLE MOMMY !! nathan's words just echoed at back of my mind and i decided to go rescue My Son from my Wife its just made me laugh, if Mia ever know that Nathan made this plan of bringing me there,she will just blowoff, but the main thing is how am i going to calm her down, I confessed my love to her and she just ran off i told her that i need her in my life but something is stopping her, and i want her to be free from that cage in which she has trapped herself. 'I am coming, Mia wait for me'. Even if you dont want me, i will be there for you to hold you.

"Bro we are set i made all the required arrangements. so when are you planning to leave?" Mike came behind me.

" We are leaving right now"

"Okay i will inform our captain to arrange our jet."

"No Jet, i have no time to waste, i need to be there as early as possible"

"Errr bro i know but you are not Superman, i mean..."

"Mike arrange Chopper" i turned and gave him a stern look.

"Bro you are the best, no scratch that you are bestest-test" i just left him with his blabbering and went back to my penthouse to fetch some of my necessities. I am not going to waste nathan's price money to buy ticket,it is just his cute gestures,which melts my heart. It shows how much he likes me, and wanted me in his life.

After an hour later i dressed in my denim jeans and black polo shirt and jacket rapped around
my waist. i want to go fully casual today, afterall its vacation. I called Elvis and asked him to keep tracking that bastard. I wont let that bastard slip away this time. Mike called me telling that every thing is ready.

As i reached there i sat in the chopper, mike followed as well, he was excited like a kid, its not his fault he is too young and has right to enjoy but because of strick schedule he wont allowed to do so. But now he can enjoy it, again thanks to nathan. It took less than a hour to reach there, and by flight it will have taken 2 hours because from airport we have to take car by road to reach this place it would be another hour, but now we are already there. Mike made arrangements already, and frankly speaking this is very easy for us, as the place which Mia took nathan was under Gilbert's properties, its a land where lush green forest spread out, surrounded with beautiful lake, and total nature. So we decided long back to build small cottages, here and gave them for rent to those who wants to spend mini vacations, they can book cottages on rent, and enjoy nature. I haven't visited it after i bought it, it was just another addition in my business venture.

" Bro i must say Mia has good choice"

"Hmm,indeed" Chopper slowly descended and landed in the open ground near by. so we helped ourselves down and i marched towards the activity going on in the camp area, where i can see crowd clearly, an activity was going on some people were playing some kind of games, it has a setup of stage were people are participating in 1min games and winning prices. Mike went to place our bags in our Cottage.When i was searching for that particular person, i saw her seating in middle of everyone 'my precious' she was seating there surrounded by many people, but her facial expression was different, she was lost in her own thoughts, that sight wanted me to rush towards her and take her in my arms and never let go her. Suddenly a hand was placed on her shoulder, that made me look towards the owner of it, he seem young but i was beyond furious, who was he and what right does he have to touch whats mine. I gritted my teeth. and was about to break that hand...

"BUDDYYYYYYY YOU CAME!!" Nathan voice came, running towards me, and that moment melted my anger a little bit,i picked him up in my arms, and he hugged me.

"Thank God, you came, i was bored here." he said

" Hows your mommy?" i looked back at her but she was still talking with that stranger.

"She is still same, not talking much, but yesterday David uncle came, so she is somewhat calm, but in night she was same again" he said looking at me with the sad face.

"Dont worry kiddo am here it will be alright" then he smiled, and mike came back.

"Hey buddy how are you hmm, no hugs for me hmmm" mike said

"Yayy Mikey, you too came now its going to be fun" nathan overjoyed

"Nathan come lets go" Mike took him and i turned towards my precious, she was looking at me, in shock,surprise on her face, and then she abdruptly stood and ran in opposite direction, i followed her. But that intruder was there she just went into his embrace, and he just hold her. That moment just shattered me... Is it him she wanted in her life. Is he the one for which she is stopping herself to reaching out. Who is this man.

Sorry Busy little bit so here is another update go ahead and tell me how is this one... Vote please and comment if you like it.
Happy Reading