Chapter XL. Secret Revealed !!

Adam Pov

I was relieved after my horrible sickness, and decided to spent time with nathan and mia. Nathan came up with an idea of picnic and fishing, so i told my management team to prepare for it. Afterall my son's wish is command for me, we reached there in no time as it was near lakeside, mia was happy looking at the arrangement so i was satisfied with it too, i took nathan near the lake, to show him some fishing methods. As i was showing him i glanced towards My precious, and saw Evelin saying something to her, and she just gave a frowning look, and seeing her worried look on her face made me walk towards her, i know what evelin was talking with her, she must be confessing her love for me, i know 2 days back she confessed her love for me but i rejected her, now she was telling this to Mia, am afraid what Mia will think of me. When i reached near them, Mia was still frowning and shock written on her face, so i called her, but she was zoned out, i tried again.

"Mia...?" she stared at me and blinked several times as if coming out of her daze.

" I want to tell you something" she said suddenly and marched towards a remote place so i just followed her, she was quiet for full 10 min of our walk, we came far away from all of them. Mia sat near tree facing the lake, still in her thoughts, so i just followed her and sat and decided to break the silence because it is killing me now,

"Mia look i know it is wrong, but she confessed her love 2 days back you know she is childish,sometimes she is impulsive, i promise you its nothing between auus.." i was explaining her and she was just crying there i was helpless in this whole world i can deal with everything but not this, if anything which is my weakness is mia's tears i cant handle this.

"Miaa..."

"NATHAN IS NOT MY SON" she said out of the blue and i was speechless, what? what was she talking about.

"NATHAN..... HE.... HE..... AM ..... HIS MOTHER....... BUT HE IS NOT MY SON...." Mia was crying mess and i wont understand any word as she was crying and speaking at the same time.

"HE.... HE... WILL COME BACK HE WIL TAKE HIM....... FROM ME....... I.......I.......I CANT I WONT LET IM....... PLEASSSSSSS HELP ME,..... AD....ADAM PLEASE ..... PLEA.... BEG YOU HELP ME ...." she was ranting and ranting and i cant do anything so i did only one thing took her in my arms and hold her there, her body shook several times while she was crying i let her, and after a while she spoke again.

"Adam will you promise me one thing,?" She asked after sometime.

"I promise mia anything i promise you but you have to calm down first please i can't see you like this" i looked towards her in concerned.

" Marry me Adam" she said suddenly, i was on cloud nine in that moment, not nine but 100... 1000 i don't know how much higher but i was on the highest cloud if possible, because she was crying a moment ago and now she just said she want to marry me, which made me speechless.

"Adam say something!!" She brought me back from my happy attack and for a moment i thought i was dreaming.

" What? "

"I said Marry me please, even if it is fake it doesnt matter to me, please marry me Adam, if you want i will give you divorse after sometime........buvsadhucv" i cut her by placing my lips on her, no no fake, no divorse, just a real marriage thats it.
Her eyes were glued to mine still waiting for my answer, silly girl.

"YES MIA.... I WILL MARRY YOU." she released her breath which she was holding, and gave me geniune smile of her own, and again gave me a frowning look, which i understood that there is something.

"Whats bothering you Mia, you can tell me"

" I wanted to tell you about my past Adam, before we proceed in our relationship i want you to hear me out, dont speak in middle please just listen..." I was about to protest but she stopped me in middle, i dont want to know her past but let her continue.

" 4 years back, when i graduated, i wanted to become a chef and have family, but my fate was decided already, my father fall sick, due to heart problem, and was admitted in hospital. Doctor suggested surgery,but i dont have that much money, after sometime i coincidently met this guy who was in search of a woman who will bear a child for his boss,as he told me his boss wanted a heir, but not wanted to marry so he was using this method, that was surrogacy." She looked at me but I let her continue.

" He found a candidate for the same, but unfortunately she betrayed him, and ran away with the money. We happened to cross our ways and he told me this and i was naive, too naive that i haven't gave a thought about any consquences,i wanted money for papa, so i agreed to do it, i signed a contract with them. And as the days progressed, in no time i was preganant with that mans child, they gave me a lavish house to stay till i gave birth, and when my delivery date came near, i was shifted to the private maternity clinic. When i gave birth to Nathan, another calamity struck me, the hospital caught on fire that day, and the nurse and doctor was burnt to death, i was rescued from the hospital, and shifted to nearby hospital, i waited for the nathan's father to return back but he haven't visited once, when i got discahrge from hospital i went back to visit papa, but may be fate was palying games with me, when i reached hospital doctor told me papa was passed away due to heart failure " by this time she was a mess disoriented, stressed i took her into my embrace and tightly hugged her showing her that am here for no matter what.

"If you dont want to continue its ok Mia, we will speak after sometime" she shaked her had in no and continued.

"I came back to the house after saying my goodbyes to papa..... and waited for 6 months in the same house with crying nathan in my hand, he was to small i cant able to abandon him, the instance i came in contact with him he was mine, he became mine. So i made my decision and took him with me and left the city and migrated here, but i haven't used a single penny from the money which i was given by that man, it was still in my bank account, i haven't touched it, i left it for Nathan, i decided,i wont touch that money for me, when nathan will growup i will give it to him, and as per the contract i sold the house and used the money for setting up business, and till now am doing good..." All the time she telling me her past she was looking down at our interwind hands.

"Mia, look at me." She avoided eye contact,so i made her look at me by holding her chin and lifted her lowered head, her eyes were red and puffy, nose was red and cheeks were flushed...

"Tell me one thing Mia , do you regret bringing nathan in this world?"

"NO " she said hurriedly.

" He is the best thing that happened to me, after his birth i was reborn"

"Hmm Good, so tell me when did my wife wanted to get married? " she just stared at me surprised, i gave her smile, since i met her i wanted to marry her, nothing else matters to me, i dont want to know about her past but it is good she told me, but this never change my mind rather there is nothing that will ever change mind, I LOVE HER, SHE IS MINE,MINE TO BE ONLY.

Aww she told him everything good now may be there love will blossom.