Chapter VI. Encounter#Devil

Mia Pov

" Excuse me I came to meet the company Managing Director regarding tomorrow's event agenda" I asked the lady near the reception named Julia on her I'd card.

" Yes mam your name please do you have an Appointment? " she asked

" Ya it's in the name of catering service Yummy Tummy" she gone through her system and said

" Ohh yes Madam you can go to top floor you will meet the MD in his cabin this way please" after the receptionist shown me the way towards the elevator I pressed the top floor button as the elevator ascended.

As the ding sounded indicating that I had reached the top floor I approached the first person seating outside the cabin was a sweet looking girl name Sandra, she was going through something intense, so I just asked her about the cabin.

" Hello where is the MD I have an appointment with him" she was so indulged in the work she lifted her head and acknowledged me.

" Yes Miss Rodrigues he is waiting for you" this way please she knocked the big Doors and entered inside and after  seconds she came out and held the door for me to pass.

After entering I saw two people seating at the Big desk and I must admit both were handsome Specimen,  one of them wearing white button up shirt he is handsome, Dark Brown hair almost black, eyelashes for which to girls will die for ,strong bulging muscles he must be spending much more time in Gym behind those heavy equipment (◠‿◕), broad shoulders enough to move a mountains *ahem I know am exgegerating Silly Mia *.  He is seating behind his desk a hand on chair reading some thing some file with full concentration, and the other one whose back is towards me, just flipping the pages of the file in his hands.

"Ahem Excuse me may I know who is the one, asked me to have a word about the tommorrow's events" I just cleared my throat.

Which definately captured the attention of the both men, the one behind the Desk was much handsome the aura was screaming Power and those Beautiful honey blond eyes cold and calculative his stare alone gave me goose bumps all over my body, it's his Eyes just captivated me on spot, I don't. Rather won't dare to look the other way as if it froze me to the spot. Like a predator watching its prey and if I move it will attack me.

" Miss Rodrigues is it?"the voice made me look the other direction, standing in front of me was another man but he seems normal other than that Hmm...

" Ya myself Mia Rodriguez, I came to meet MD Mr.Mike Gilbert to discuss things regarding the event".

" I must say you are Gorgeous I thought the boss will be some man with a big fat belly but you are just gorgeous ohh sorry may I introduce you, myself Mike Gilbert am the Managing Director of the company and this is my Big Brother Adam Gilbert, let's go to my cabin to discuss about the event ". As we turn to leave a voice came from behind us.

"You can Talk here" I dare not look into his direction I don't know watching him makes me nervous all of sudden.

" Brother you can work peacefully we won't disturb you I will take miss Mia to my cab..."

"No need talk here it won't bother me" he said

"Okay have seat Gorgeous make yourself comfortable. I will ask for some refreshments" then he called the girl outside.

" Hey Sandy will you bring 2 Coffee and  a black tea in ya thankyou"

" Shall we start Gorgeo..."

" You can call me Mia instead of your Nick name please Mr. Gilbert"I cut him in mid and said.

" Ohh sure but I can't help it you are Gorgeous and call me Mike" Mike said

"Its better if you call her what she like  Mike" Adam said flipping pages without glancing at us, in the next moment sandra entered the cabin with tea and coffee she placed the coffee infront of me and Mike, and the black Tea in front of Adam.

'I wonder how people digest that Bitter poison' I gasp oops I said it out aloud , but hopefully no one said a word so I thought may be they haven't heard anything, so we continued our discussion regarding food and menu for tommorrow's events,

" So far we have finalized everything from  appetizers to deserts,I have small request can you keep some dishes less spicy, because my brother over there can't digest spicy food" he said last sentence in low voice so that his brother won't hear it. I am caterer so it's my duty to satisfy my clients so I assured him that I will prepare some food items less spicy.  As we discussed everything I started to windup and headed towards the door, Mike insisted to see me off till the parking but,

"I will see her off" was the parting words of Mr. Adam The Devil himself, for a moment or 2 passed but Silence, Then Mike spoke.

" Brother it's ok I will..."

" Go back to report"
and that's it Mike just sat there on opposite chair doing the same thing whatever he was doing previously, on the other hand I stand there awkwardly not understanding what's going on.

" Mia Let's go" and I followed him. what's with me today he called me by my name and I just followed him obediently.We reached the elevator and I asked him that he can go back but he insisted me to see me till the parking lot.

" Mia give me your number" he asked my number? the Business tycoon asking my number, no way am giving him my number but how I may dodge him? God help please.
~ring ring~

At this right moment my phone rang thank god it's my darling my savior....

Woww Mia finally met those Handsome Men, what do you think will happen. Do you think she will exchang her number with Adam? Give me your view points.... Please do vote,it will encourage me to write further. Happy Reading...