Chapter XII. Devils Confession

Mia Pov

Adam just kept staring at me and then slowly walked towards me where I was standing.

" Aamm Sir do you need anything?" No reply Stupid question Mia

" Err do you searching someone Sir?"No reply again

" Ahhha" I gasped he pulled me towards him putting his hands into my waist...

" Mia Marry Me" ミ●﹏☉ミ hehehehe Is this a joke? but his expression won't show any signs as such What's with him. He thinks being an boss of the company it faces him all the power to order arround he may rule his people but not me.

" No" I just said that and ran away from there what was he thinking? I mean seriously is he Mad he is Crazy!!!!!!

What was that all about he just asked me to marry him rather Ohh no no no forget asking he just ordered straight away,

Marry me ha as if... Am not his employee follow his orders...
_______________________
Adam Pov

" No" see just said NO that's it and ran away now am even more Angry, before when I saw her heading out I just followed her out but before I reach her Mr.Denial stopped me to have a small talk. When I came out finally she was just Smooching on her Cell phone by the looks of it looked like she kissing someone and that Just made me Mad I can't take it anymore and pulled her towards me and said marry me and she just Said No straight away and ran off just like that.... What's with this woman.

~Ring ~~~~~

The ringing of phone brought me back from my thoughts, I just saw towards the sound it was a phone which was fallen on ground may be its Mia cell phone she must have dropped it down...
I just picked it up and saw the caller it was showing Darling calling and my Anger just exploded, without any thought I answered the call the next thing i heard was just shocked me.

"Mommy Darling Miss you come home soon" and than some lady took the phone from that boys hand.

" Hey Mia dear please come back home Nathan is missing you please come home soon," and the phone got disconnected.

~Ring ~

It rang again I just answered, and the same lady answered the call saying in low voice.

"Hey Mia it's me Martha no need to rush home I was just trying to calm Nathan down he was missing you , you complete your work and come back ok now am hanging up bye takecare."

Mia has a child?!
_______________________

Mia Pov

What was he thinking I mean he just said that that No Nonononononono it can't be I must be hallucinating, ya it's Hallucinations sure.

" Hey Mia Earth to Miss Mia"Mike was waving hands infront of me.

"Pinch me"

"What ?"

"I said Pinch Me"!!

"okayyyy"

"AAAO Ouch" that hurts meaning am not dreaming..

" Now can you tell me what's going on ?"

"Mia?"

" It's not a dream am not dreaming he just said that that Marry Me! Nonononono" I was just No, it can't be....

"How could he" I was biting my nails

" Who , who said that to you tell me I will break his nose" Nose Ufffff I just imagined Mike Breaking Devils Nose Ufff mmm Nanan not good sight.

" Mia your phone you dropped it out there" Adam came back and gave me my phone which I dropped in shock when he pulled me into him as he was about to turn away he stopped mid way and said

" Nathan is missing you Go home its not to good to keep him waiting" and just left.

" Shhish Who is Nathan your boyfriend ?"

" My darling" and just saying that I left from there. 

At last the event came to End and we all wind up everything and headed back to home before I headed back I announce a holiday for 2days as there were not measure Orders so why not let them rest. But the thing is what am I going to do with his confession...

~Beep~

It's a notification of Message from an unknown number it say

*No need to rush take your time Mia*
(~_~)DEVIL URGHHHHHHH

I just went to my car and drove off towards home...

Phewww another chapter for you people. What will Mia do. She said no,but do you think Adam will let it pass just like that.. stay tuned vote please and comment what you think about it...
Happy Reading