Chapter LI. Party # Chaos !!

Adam Pov

"MIAAAAAAA LOOK AT ME CAN YOU HEAR ME, NO NO NO DONT YOU DARE CLOSE YOUR EYES MIA" I shouted on her but she just passed out in my arms.

"Danny get here right away" I screamed at him.

"Ya ya am here" giving mia unconscious body into Danny's care i turned to the bastard who dare put his hands on my woman, and punched him so hard and heard a satisfying cracking sound of bone breaking, blood oozed from his nose, but without stopping i gave him another punch in his ribs, and again kept hitting him until his body fall on ground but i still kept on hitting his face util it was bloody mess, he dare touch my Mia, i started kicking him, but Silver stopped me.

"Panther stop it, we will take him in and you can have your way with him, but for now you need to take care of your woman, she needs you, more than anything, she has learnt half truth and half lie, i suggest go and stay with her, tommarow you will be getting married , we will deal with him after that, go son YOUR QUEEN NEEDS YOU" Silver said

"You will pay for each and every tears she had shedded because of you and for MY BROTHER ETHAN,YOU BASTARD" yes he was that bastard i was looking for, because of him we lost ethan, i need each and every answer from him, but it will wait i have to make sure Mia is ok.

"How is she Danny?"

"Dont worry Big-Mamma she is fine, exhausted and stressed, and due to lack of oxygen she fainted, there are minor bruises but it will fade away".

" Can i see her?" He gave me nod as i entered room, i knew its temperature is minus degree am not kidding, Mia was breathing heavily, she was so much angry, Mike stood in the corner, mom and dad sat on sofa with nathan, and as i turned back towards Mia, a hard cord slap grazed my cheek, because of which my face turned back to where mom was seating, and she was unfazed seeing me getting slapped.

"I was wondering how it haven't came yet, i suppose i deserve this" i massaged my cheeks and looked towards my precious, angry, furious Lioness,Mia. But i must say she looks even More Beautiful while being furious, which bought a smile on my lips which i cant stop.

"Are you kidding me, look at him mom, he is Smiling, you know what i quit, i am done with you, i am done with this relationship, to hell with you and to hell with this so called engagement ring" She tried to remove it but I hold her hands in my vise grip, stopping her.

"Mia, Love stop it, i know you are angry, and i deserve your wrath, but dont give up on us, when you will know why i done that you will agree with me please lets talk"

"Ohh now you want to talk, ya right, you all mens are are MONSTERS, DEVILS, AND AND....." she cant have words

"Pisss, mia i will help you do you want to cuss whole male population, then there is this word start with B A S " Mike came behind her and started teasing her, passing a wink towards me.

"Mike"

"Yes Mia"

"SHUT UP"

"OHKKAY" Mike mocked her giving a fake salute and stayed near the door.

"Mia please let me explain" I started

"What do you want to explain, rather there is nothing left to explain, its over finished, that ugly man came back, let me take nathan go away from here"

"Mia he will never harm you, he wont be able to touch nathan either,please listen to me first"

"Ok start talking Mr Gilbert, after you speech am going away from your world, and nothing can stop me." She said raising her voice.