Chapter LIV. Finally Mine !!

Adam Pov

The sunrise from the horizon, with beautiful singing birds flying in the sky freely on their way, and here i am standing at the balcony absorbing each and every moment from this morning, light cool breeze is flowing with smell of beautiful wintery air, looking back towards the GORGEOUS WOMAN curled in blanket, sleeping peacefully hairs spread wildly on pillow, MY PRECIOUS,MY WIFE, FINALLY MINE, MIA, its been 2 days since our wedding day, after wedding bells rang we had reception party that very night, and me and my whole family yup my whole family, meaning Dad Mom,Mike,Danny, Martha, and Nathan ofcourse, we came here at Disney land, i know i know you must be thinking Honeymoon at Disneyland sounds lil bit kidish, but i wanted a place where everybody will enjoy, and i have to take care of not 1 but 3 kids, meaning Nathan,Mike and Danny, those three monkeys, after the whole Ken's fiasco, each one of us needed this vacation, and as i know Mia she wont be satisfied leaving nathan behind, so i decided a family vacation here at Disneyland where they all will be busy with their stuff, and i will get my time to spend with Mia.

Lastnight was my most precious night for me, we consummated our marriage, we become one, its around 3am we fall asleep, rather its Mia who fall asleep after our much awaited encounter, she is still innocent and beautiful as ever, i saw her stirring in sleep meaning she is about to wake up so i made my way towards the bed it's 9:30 in the morning, mike called me and told all of them were going for some outing, and told me to relax with Mia, which i am planning to do today am not going any where its me and my wife only.

"Morning,Precious"

"MMM LOVE U ADAM" she said in her sleepy groggy voice, and i kissed her she smiled between the kisses,.

"What is the time?" She asked

"Does it matter we are staying in for whole day" She shy away inside the blanket and peek through it and give me a shy look,

"I just love you mia, last night was osm"

"Shhhu stopit, i dont want to talk it makes me "

"What ? what it makes you, hmm"

"Shuuup, Naughty Devil, now getup i want to freshen up" She whine and i just stay there I made no effort to do so.

"Adam am hungry! please" Ohh ya right she must be so i complied and let her go and called room service and asked for breakfast for her and me.

After a while breakfast was arrived ,i ordered all sorts of spicy Burger, fries, and becons with coffee, and mine veg macgrill sandwich with Pancake and strawberry smoothee. So i gave a knock on door to inform Mia that the breakfast is here. I sat on sofa and arranged the breakfast for mia to eat.

" Mmmm Something smells GOOOOOD, i hope it taste good as well?" at her sound i looked towards her and i must say she was looking pretty osm she wore simple vneck offshoulder top and sinny leggings hairs in messy bun, and due to hot water her face was still flushed pink like yummy strawberry pink and delicious.

"OHH MY WIFE IS KILLING ME WITH ALL HER GLORY" her response was just girly laugh which was music to my ears she came and gave me sensious kiss, which made me forget the breakfast for time being and i wanted to have her right here on sofa itself.

"You are not helping Sweetheart!!" she giggle again whats with her giggling.

"Awww my poor Devil" and that made me laugh along with her,

"Seriously Mia, i swear if you wont stop seducing me, than i promise i will have my way with you"

"OOO i am afraid " she is such tease and she kissed me again, i tried to deepen the kiss but she moved away, i brought her back by holding her waist she stopped me giving innocent look saying she is hungry so i let her go. After breakfast we both went this beautiful garden near the hotel and sat on one of the benches childrens were playing in the garden i saw cute lil girl was carried on a mans shoulder by the looks he must be her father, because his one hand was holding the girl on his shoulder and the other one he placed protectively around his preganant wife, they passed us, at that moment we both looked at each other.

"I know what you were thinking Adam, i know you want to fullfill that dream of having your own famly,but i want time, i want spend time with you, meaning these past few days were so horrifying and so many secrets, trauma so much had happened, we dont get any time for us, i wanted to spend time with you fully, and one more  thing am not ready to share you with any1." hearing her last sentence made me happy and laugh a little, she wanted me only for her.

"Say something Adam" She was looking at me with hope in her eyes

" Am at your service My Precious, take as many time as you wanted, i will serve you at my best" i said and she just hugged me.

"Two years, minimum after that we will plan for our future childrens, is it ok with you?" she asked

"More than Okay" she smiled.

******************************************************

3 YEARS LATER

And it happened again for the second time that sound that beautiful sound of a crying baby,

"CONGRATULATION!! MR & MRS GILBERT ITS A BABY BOY THIS TIME" doctor said, my yougest son Ethan, yes we decided to give my son Ethan's name in his memory, they took them for cleaning and i came out of the OT to give my family the news, who were waiting outside.

"Where izzy and nathan? " i asked izzy as in isabella my 1 year old daughter, yeah i havn't told you though Mia asked me for time, but Fate doesn't work as per our plans, after coming back from the honymoon, 2 months later we got this good news that Mia is pregnant with our 2nd child, and we decided to continue it further, so after nine months later we had our 2nd child ie a cute lil baby girl and we named her isabella, nathan being the elder son and izzy my lovely precious daughter, and now one more son Ethan, these 3 kids completed my family.

"Dddaaaa" that sound brought me back from my thoughs, and i saw danny holding my princess i gestured her to come and she instantly jumped from danny hold towards me i took her in my arms.

"How is mommy and lil brother?" Nathan asked

"She is fine buddy, and about your lil brother you will meet him soon" he smiled and went to seat with mother i embraced my sweet lil daughter to my chest she was sleeping so cradled her in my arms.

2 days later

"Hey precious how are you feeling?"

"Am good how is izzy i hope she is not giving you trouble" i smiled and assured her she is good, for me izzy is my princess, and for others they say she is a big trouble maker, but i dont find any thing odd in her she is good girl arround me.

"Adam when am i going to get discharged hmm am bored here"

"A Week max, precious"

**************************

5 Years Later

We were seating in our garden and kids were playing whole family came for nathan 13th birthday, he has officially became a teenager today, how fast the years flown away, like yesterday he came asking for me to help him tie his shoe lace, and today after these many years he is asking for an brand new bycycle for his highschool.

"Adam honey what are you thinking this deeply?" Mia sat besides me

"Nothing i just thinking how the time flies so quickly"

"Hhmm you are right, time never waits for any one, it will come and go, the things will remain will be the moments we lived in that period of time, the things will remain were the memories we created together, and i want lots of those  beautiful memories with you and my Kids together. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING I LOVE YOU ADAM"

"LOVE MUCH MORE MY PRECIOUS MIA"

****************************************************************************
                           The End

This is it. Thanks for those who have Voted and given comments, thanks to those silent readers too because of them I crossed 2k readers. This was my first ever story and is very dear to me. Thanks ones again Stay Safe Stay Healthy Happy Reading ❣️