Chapter VIII. Devils Taste Buds

Mia Pov

" Good Morning mommy "my darling voice made me open my eyes and cute lil kisses are showered on my face and urging me to wake up. Martha already prepared some breakfast for me and Nathan we had our breakfast and I headed towards my second baby, "Yummy Tummy" I already informed all my team mates to start preparing for the food it's big event for me. afterall it's my catering services Name , the event will be held in 2 parts Lunch and then followed by dinner as well. When I reached, I parked my car on my usual spot, headed towards office.

~Ring~

"Hello whose this" an unknown number flashed on my screen

" Hey it's me Mike want to tell you coming for Tasting Food bye" came Mike's voice from other line.

" Hello? " he just hung up so I heade in and instructed to my team about their arrival.

"Ok friends, some of the Company Owners are coming for Tasting so please make sure you take out some dishes for thier tasting purpose"

"Mi tasting is ok we will bring some hot spicy dishes so they will approve immediately" Katty my assistant cook suggested hmm sounds good any way its Mike who is visiting.

Menu for Event
Apitizer
Bacon and Black-Pudding Salad
Caprese Salad,Cheese Duo - Grilled Goat's Cheese and Baked Mozarella and Tomato,Creme Eggs with,Oak-smoked Salmon and fresh Dill,Field and Button Mushrooms Risotto,First Choice Prawn Cocktail,Goat's Cheese and Red Onion Tart,,Home-made Chicken and Herb Pate
Mushrooms in Garlic Butter and Herbs,Oxford Blue Cheese melted over Field Mushrooms,Prawn and Salmon

Canapes
Baby baked potatoes filled with Smoked bacon and cheddar cheese
Baby Meatballs filled with mozzarella
B

aby oxford sausages with onion marmalade,Baby pork belly on apple mash,Brie with Smoked Bacon on Savoury Shortbread,Canapé pancake with seared hoisin duck,Croque Monsieur on Ciabatta

Main Menu
Braised Northamptonshire Steak
Braised Scotch Ribeye Steak on a Haggis Mash,Breast of Free Range Chicken on Crispy Bacon Mash,Fillet of Beef,Fillet of Beef Stroganoff,Fillet of Beef Wellington,Fillet of Monkfish
Fillets of Salmon,First Choice Hunters Chicken,Fresh Fillets of Tuna
Home-made Beef Lasagne,Hot Roasted Loin of Stuffed pork,Lemon Chicken,Loin of English Lamb,Loin of Fresh Pork in spices,Pan-fried Fresh Fish of the Day,Pork & Bean Cassoulet
Roasted Leg of lamb

Deserts
Butterscotch Profiteroles filled with Cream Pastry,Chocolate Cheesecake
Chocolate Pots,Chocolate Profiteroles
Craig's Chocolate Brownies with Salted Caramel Saucepan,Duo of Puddings: Lemon Posset and Craig's Brownies,Duo of Puddings: Lemon Tart and Chocolate Pots,First Choice Banoffee Pie,First choice Small Lemon Meringue pies
*First Choice Tower of Strawberry Shortbread *

First Choice Tower of strawberry shortbread is my personal favourite even Darling also like it whenever I prepare it, though he ate all the Strawberries 💞 he and me are fan of strawberries we both love strawberries alot...

" Hello Hello Gorgeous" on the sound I turned around and came face to face with non other than Mr.Adam Gilbert. He just stood there and gave me once overall from my head to toe, I must say am not consious about my looks but it's his Eyes again kept me Frozen on spot. I just directed my vision towards Mike.

" Ohh Mr. Gilbert hello to you too and welcome Sir" I put my hand to shake with Mike but suddenly Adam took my hand in his and I must say his hold on my hands was strong,yet smooth and warm I felt like I can gave away all my worries and just hold his hand O My God what am I thinking *crazy Mia stop it*
As I took them to the tasting area my team was already ready with dishes and Katty was very excited to see these two Handsome Creatures, besides me she gave me a naughty smile and I just gave a roll of my eye, she winked and placed the dishes and went back. We sat on the table and one by one they started bringing dishes. Katty brought
(Goat's Cheese and Red Onion Tart, Home-made Chicken and Herb Pate, and Mushrooms in Garlic Butter and Herbs) Mike tasted it and approved it instantly but Adam just refused to taste it. Mike made a suggestion here and there i made note of it,when I glanced at Adam he was directly staring at me I mean excuse me Mr. the food is infront of you why are you looking at me like am some kind of food...(✿^‿^) I just gave him a smile.

"Emm... Sir you haven't tried anything yet is it that you don't like anything from here I will change if you don't like it" He just stared at me and said

" Am full" thats it (*❛‿❛) ????
I mean what was that he came here for tasting I was even more confused by his behaviour,what kind of person he is... so for help I looked towards Mike but he is useless he was eating the food as if he haven't ate since ages, I mean he just stuffing his mouth with everything←_← USELESS.I ignored him and stood up.

" Where are you going Mia?" Adam asked  I just pointed towards the kitchen, he gave a node of understanding.

Finally I went inside kitchen and brought 2 main dishes Main dishes Braised Northamptonshire Steak which was prepared by Katty and I must say its dam Spicy..And another one was Tasty Chicken Curry (mild) .I put these two dishes infront of them and I know as usual Adam is not going to taste it so won't bothered to tell them that its spicy, I went back to fetch some Desert as well First Choice Tower of Strawberry Shortbread and Butterscotch Profiteroles filled with Cream Pastry. When I came back Adam's whole face was red...

Boom what do you think why Adam was red stay tuned for next update... please vote and show me your support.
Happy Reading...