Chapter XXXI. Mother's Day !!!

Mia Pov

Huff a frustrated sign escaped my lips,am not in the mood today, i just bent my head on dinning table... nathan's competition held today at 11am it will take 3 hours, till we come back it will be already noon. And thinking about facing him made me even more grumpy... HOW CUD HE!!

"Someone is grumpy today" Martha commented

"Yay thanks for your help yesterday." i said in sarcastic way she just giggled.

" What?" she asked me innocently as if she dont know anything, Traitor, i just glared at her she giggled again whats with this giggling.

" My Dear Mia, its okay sweety he likes you and frankly speaking its time you should welcome someone in your life" taking my hands in her she told me like a mother and in reality she is like my mother to me, i just hide my face in my hand and shake my head in no.

"I cant martha, it will make things complicated not for me but also for him too" yes one's adam enters my life it will be biggest disaster and i dont want it. I am not ready for it.

"Okay tell me do you like him or let me put it directly do you Love him" that question pulled my heart strings YES I LOVE.

" No martha its.... its complicated" i told her ended the discussion but now am more confused.

"Mommy ...... Mommy hurry up we will be late. Nathan came running down its only 9:30 am and nathan's school is 20 min away, he is enthusiastic today kids I tell you... so i just decided to take him so he will warm up with other kids. I went for my key.

"Mommy Adam is coming to take us to school so do not bother" he said behind me and i turn surprised and faced him.

"Why is he coming here we can go directly and you can meet him at school" i said

"Yay but i told him to come here, i want to go together mommy please" he whined and gave me his puppy dog eyes... which i cant resist and i just surrender.

Waiting for another 15 min Adam came and today he looked different i mean , without his business attire, he was carrying a casual look today, blue denim jeans, and white cotton shirt, hairs some what messy, Gone was the business tyrant, the person infront of me was a dashing man and i must admit he is drool worthy, i mean he is looking like Vanilla icecream mmmm. ' STOP IT FOR GOD SAKE Mia Mad Woman' i scolded myself and averted my eyes, and without saying anything i just hurried passed him towards back passenger seat and helped nathan in his seat Martha gave nathan's bag and other stuff he required during the competition, As i was about to seat besides nathan, Adam pulled me towards the front passenger seat .

" I was waiting for this moment Mia, please seat next to me" he stared in my eyes with hope, and i cant refuse, afterall he was requesting so i nodded and sat we drove towards the School and reached there in 15 min thanks to Adam's precise driving skills. I helped nathan down and Adam carried the bag and other Drawing stuff, and we headed towards the School Art Hall where the competition was held, it 10:15 am, teachers told us to arrange the canvas and other necessities which the childrens required so we entered the hall and i took the command but...

"Mia you relax i will help nathan to arrange everything" Adam said and took nathan's hand and went ahead nathan waved at me and send cute flying kiss towards me, he is happy today after arranging everything and helping nathan on the stool. Adam came back and sat beside me. I saw all the students came along with their both parents. The teacher came inside.

"OHH its a lovely sunny morning today, and thanks for all the parents for taking time of your busy schedule and accompanied your child. Today being Mother's Day we decided to do some changes in the competition ie each child will have their respective father besides them and he/she will get help from them. And each child will dedicate the drawing to his/her mom, isn't that lovely" and every one except me started to clap and smiled towards their kids, and i on the other hand was just surprised, shocked, emotional... i mean todays is Mother's Day I forgot this I mean I don't know today is Mother's Day,he will dedicate his drawing to me, and not that each and every child will be accompanied by his/her father, and my nathan ohhh my god that's why he asked Adam to come along with us he wanted his father to accompany him... which made me so emotional that i cant control my tears , my baby he wanted a father...... This thought never crossed my mind though he never expressed his feelings,but now I get it he is missing that father figure in his life. And Adam on the other hand o my god... My baby.

"Mia its okay i am here, i am going to go accompany nathan" i looked towards Adam who was looking at me with concerned look on his face as if he knows what i was thinking , he just took me in his embrace and my dam exploded, i cant hold it anymore i just cried in his arms and he just hold me.

"Mia i have to go and help nathan will you be alright?" he asked me again in soothing voice, i nodded and he placed his palm on my head and went towards nathan, and both of them looked towards me with such adoration in their eyes i just melted, they smiled towards me, that sight just made me to take picture, so i did i took my phone and clicked their picture, and they just gave me more poses, which made me smile, and i wont stop there and took more photos of them, after everyone was settled teacher announced that childrens can start painting, hence they began...

" I must say your husband is very handsome." i heard from my left and i turned towards the voice a lady was seating right next to me she just gave me a smile and I passed her with mine.

" Yes me too agree with you" another one joined, then there was a full session on how my husband (ADAM) looks so handsome, masculine, gorgeous, macho, and blah blah blah mmm LADIES for crying out loud he is not my husband. I wanted to tell them but for some reason i wont able to do that and i dont know why, the competition came to an end and teachers asked us all moms to go and have there kids drawing as Mother's Day Greeting, so i went towards nathan, and was speechless looking at his painting it just made me cry once again. MY DARLING BABY, i took him in my embrace hold him tightly...