Chapter XLIX. Brooding Devil !!

Mia Pov

"Mommy i also want three dresses" Nathan huffed and folded his cute little hands. We all laughed at him,

"Ofcourse lil one and am going to buy it for you 3 dresses from me" Mike said

"Yes you will get 2 from me too, afterall you are my lovely grandson" mom said

"Yeah add me also" Martha said

"So am getting 6 dresses" Nathan was on top of the world, and jumping like rabbit.

"No Make it 10, 4 dress from me" Right how Adam will stay back.

"Hold it people he has already alot back at home, and where he suppose to wear those many designer dresses, ok 3 i can accomodate but what am i suppose do with the others, its too much aa aa not happening" i said stubbornly on which nathan gave a very perfect puppy dog eyes, but i hold my ground,mom martha and mike started protesting, adam pulled me gently towards him and made me face him.

"Come on Love, he is our son, let him enjoy it and they are his family, uncle,grandmothers,father" he said father pointing towards himself.

"Ya but he is too young, dont you think you all are spoiling him" he just smiled

"I promise you even if we try to, it wont happen, because its your upbringing, its you who taught him manners, and way of living, he wont be a brat,please let us pamper him" he put this way who am i gone argue and i gave up.

"Ok buddy lets take you to shopping ride"

"YAY!! Love you Mommy" i just laughed and we went for the kids section.

We were looking nathan dresses rather they all were selecting different style for him and i was for the first time in my life just seating in the chair enjoying my drink which the shop manager brought earlier, mom, martha were selecting dresses and adam was helping nathan to change,in dressing room, and everytime he try out any dress he will come running towards me, asking for my opinion, yes Adam was right Nathan wont spoil, because he is my son, and i taught him mannerisms. My little darling.

"May i have your attention" Mikes words interrupted me i motioned him to seat beside me, and he did, i can tell he was hesitating to talk, this was new, i mean hyperactive mike suddenly went into mute mode i waited patiently.

"Mia i am sorry"

"Wha..." He hold his hand up saying he want to continue so i let him speak

"Am sorry because, it was my fault that you got shot, i shouldn't have left you alone in the cottage, when you collapsed in my arms, i felt like i lost something, looking you pale and unconsious made me so nervous, since you came in our life, everyone in my family got attached to you they have formed a beautiful bond with you, being youngest in the family i had nothing to worry about, Adam Ethan Dad Mom they use to take all the tensions and i was most relaxed one enjoying my life, but deep in my heart i wanted someone that special someone, perhaps a little sister,who i will tease, or fight on little things, but it wont happen as mom put end to the family extention process and i was left without getting a sister.... " I laughed with tears forming behind my eyes... he laughed and continued.

"That day when you were transferred to hospital, and danny told me that a bullet was stuck inside your shoulder, i felt suffocated, i felt like crying, shouting, dont know, i called adam, he was too devastated seeing you in that condition. That day when i spent time watching you lying on the bed, I promised myself that in future no matter what, i will be there for you always, and you are my that little sister am missing in my life". he said i cant say a word i just stood up and hugged him, and cried in his embrace.