1

⚠️This book is published on Kindle & for physical copy purchase!!! You can read this rough version if you want but the new version is sooo much better! ⚠️

Available at www.wlwbooks.com

My best friend Brianna nudged me. We've been in the mall 20 minutes and so far she's done this shit 10 times.

I cut my eyes at her. "There are other ways to get my attention you know"

"Okay, what about him? He is fooiiinnee!" She sung ignoring me.

I rolled my eyes and glanced at the tall light skin E-boy she was gesturing to.

"Really? nothing?" She asked as if I drained the life out of her.

She always does this, I told her I don't want a boyfriend right now. I want to focus on friends and family and school... we have enough going on. Besides guys are so fucking gross. All they want to do is get in your pants.

Some guy walked up and aggressively put his arm around the dudes neck. I guess their friends or some shit.

The E-boy? I'm not interested in, but his friend on the other hand.. he had long natural hair forced into a bun on top of his head. He was chocolate colored, with juicy pinkish lips and wearing beautiful light green contacts. And he... had boobs?

My eyes trailed down his... her body. I didn't even know it was a girl at first. I blushed hard thinking about the fact I was really checking her out. I kept telling myself to look away but my eyes had other plans.

"I knew you was capping! He's cute as fuck!" Bri said leaning on the counter. We were waiting on our food in the food court.

I blushed "whatever bitch" I said glancing back over. The mystery girl meet eyes with me.

I freaked out on the inside. I expected her to look away but instead she smiled. Fuuucckkk. I looked away quick. Our food was ready and we grabbed our trays.

My mouth watered looking at my pizza on my plate. They always give big ass slices.

"Bitch I'm hungry as fuck" Bri said sliding into her seat across from me. I already knew we was about bust this food down.

Right when I took my first big ass bite, Bri kicked me under the table.

"Ow!" I said with my mouth full.

She leaned forward "Don't look but... I think he sent his friend over to talk to us"

My eyes almost popped out of my head. Shit! The girl that I thought was a boy? Why the fuck did she let me take that big ass bite before she said something?

I tried to chew faster without it looking fat as fuck.

"Excuse me"

I swear I almost choked. There she was standing beside me. Fuck, she was wearing some good ass cologne.

I looked up slowly, food still in my mouth. She chuckled.

"My name is Jaylen.. can I get your number?"

Bri's eyes went big when she heard Jaylen's voice but she ain't say shit.

I blushed and nodded chewing slowly, not sure what to do.

Jaylen licked her lips and took out her phone. "Bet." She said handing it to me.

I typed in my name and number and handed it back. She smiled looking down at it.

"Aight Kya.. it was nice meeting you" she smirked before walking away.

As soon as she was far enough not to hear, Bri opened her big mouth "girl!... that's a girl! She surprised the fuck outta me when she started talking. I ain't expect her to sound like that.... or be a girl. You do know she's gonna try to talk to you right?"