19

"Aaaaa mmmmmm f-fffuuuuuuuuu- oh shit!" I moaned out as I watched Tiana happily licking slurping on my pussy.

She was holding my left leg up and going to town. Her sloppy pink tongue flicked on my clit so smoothly.

"Oooo my- Tiana damn!" I moaned, I grabbed her hair not sure what to do. I could see the excitement in her eyes.

Just watching her was making me come so close. I let my head fall back and stared at the ceiling. Her tongue felt so good, I was screaming for her and no sound was coming out.

Her tongue went down lower and my eyes got big.

"Oh shit- t-Tiana, oh my- I- I can't- ahhhhhhhh fuck!"

I was so horny I couldn't even stay still. When she felt me squirm she clamped down on my clit gliding her tongue around it with it in her mouth.

"I- I'm gonna- ahhh shit! Tiana I'm aaahhhhh mmmmmmm ooooooaaaa my god!"

She smirked pulling away.

I laid there catching my breath with my pussy throbbing.

She giggled "you made a mess!"

I blushed hard. She wasn't lying, it was dripping down her chin.

She wiped her face on a towel.

"Sit up. You're gonna have to taste this." She flirted.

I obeyed and she sat on my lap kissing me deeply. Her tongue slid into my mouth letting me taste myself.

I started feeling nervous as fuck. I never ate pussy before, what if I can't make her cum? it would be so embarrassing if she just stopped me.

She pulled away and looked at me for a second. Then hopped off of my lap and went rummaging under her bed. Fuck... what is she doing?

She popped back up with a purple and pink dick.

"I want you to use this on me" she said giving me a flirty look.

I bit my lip. I was not expecting that shit at all. I started freaking out for real. I have no idea how to use that shit.

I must've made a face because she giggled. "Don't worry, you don't have to use it as a strap."

She laid back naked. I didn't know how to feel, damn Tiana's fine as fuck.

I rubbed on her titties.

She bit her lip. "Fuckkk I'm so horny" she giggled eyeing me.

I hovered over her with the dick in my hand.

Okay Kya, dont fuck this up. I said to myself.

I started to push it into her. It was so hard, it seemed like it wasn't going in. She grabbed my wrist and I stopped quickly.

"Kya, come on." She said pushing it against her pink pussy.

I tried to go in again. Slowly pushing more and more. She was tight as fuck.

"Mmmm" she moaned quietly when if finally wiggled itself in.

She bit her lip watching me as I pushed it in deeper.

I must've reached her g spot because all of a sudden her teeth let go of her lip and her eyes rolled back.

I started moving it in and out.

"Mmmm ahhhh" she moaned watching it go in and out.

I was getting wet all over again playing with her. Just the fact that I was hovering over her naked body was enough to make me go crazy.