13

I woke up and rolled out of bed in desperate need of a shower. I got up and showered, brushed my teeth, and even put on a little makeup.

I love makeup but I don't really know how to do much. I figured I'd try to look nice today. I'm always hanging out over there but I usually have on either Jaylen's clothes or some chill shit.

I got into my little black dress and forced my hair into a bun.

Bri's horn blared outside.

Ugh she so dramatic.

I tucked my makeup into my 'spend the night bag' and hurried downstairs.

While I got in the car Bri was giving me a disappointed look.

"Stop looking at me like that!" I whined

"I'm mad at you" she pouted.

I tried to ignore her.

"Jaylen really likes you."

"I know"

"Like relationship type shit Kya"

"I know"

"And you fucked her sister."

"I KNOW! I feel bad enough Bri chill."

"You not gonna tell her are you?"

"Why would I do that?"

"Oh my god... Kya you should really leave that girl alone."

"I don't know what to do! I think I'm feeling her."

Bri looked at me like I was crazy.

"This bitch must've fucked yo shit up"

I blushed hard looking away.

"How do you not see that this is a bad idea?!"

I couldn't look at her. "I know it is.... haven't you ever made a decision you weren't too proud of?"

"Yes but making a girl fall for me then fucking her sister behind her back is not on the list"

I groaned. "Don't say it like that! I'm not fucking Mean behind her back... I'm just not gonna tell her. What she doesn't know won't hurt her, besides she knows we're just friends and-"

"Bullshit. This girl is walking around telling everybody she tryna swoop you up."

I hid my face. "Stoooooppp don't make me feel more guilty." I whined.

Thank god we got to school so I could get away from her guilt tripping.

School was boring the salon was pretty dead today, so Bri showed me what I missed when I skipped school.

In the middle of her killing our noses with hairspray my phone dinged.

"Who was that?" She asked. She stopped spray.

I gave her a look. "You're so nosy!"

I looked at it and couldn't help but smile. It was Mean. One message and one attachment.

Big Meanie😝: hey beautiful. You still coming over today? I've been thinking bout you.

Image attachment. I opened it and bit my lip.

Fuck why is she so fine. It was a picture of in the bathroom mirror with her dreads in a messy bun, she had a silver chain on. She was completely naked up top, covering her titties with one arm. She had on some tight boxer briefs.

My cheeks were burning.

"Uh Uh... girl, who got you looking like that."

"Who do you think?" I asked before biting my lip and showing her the picture.