20

We came waddling into Jaylen's about 2 hours later.

Jaylen answered the door and  immediately started flirting with Tiana in my face.

I really wasn't about to sit there for that, so I went back to Mean's room.

I walked in and she was playing the game.

"Hey Cutie." I smiled. I plopped in her lap.

"Wassup ma" she said pecking my lips quickly before  going back to her game.

"Wow, I can tell you missed me so much"

She laughed not taking her eyes off the screen.

"Give me like 19 minutes and I'll show you how much I missed you."  She said smacking my ass as I got off her lap.

I rolled my eyes. It wasn't like she was going to look up to see it anyway.

I sat on the bed and texted Tiana

Kya: 💀

Tiana: lol what?

Kya: she really hasn't taken her eyes off this damn game since I came in here.

Tiana: lucky. She hasn't taken her eyes off of me.

Kya: 🤦🏾‍♀️

Tiana: welp. You already know. Just say the words ✨

Mean finally put her game controller down.

"Wassup sexy?" She asked pulling me closer by my waist.

There's a lot of things I could say about this girl but she is fine as hell.

I licked my lips. "Nothing wassup with you."

"I mean... me personally I'm tryna clap some cheeks."

I rolled my eyes "I'm still sore from the last time."

She smacked my ass. "Don't be acting that" she laughed "you ain't had to make that face.... we don't gotta fuck. Wassup? You wanna go get some food?"

"With what money?" I asked.  I was still full as fuck but I wanted to see what she would say.

"Shiittt I just sold a 8th today."

I huffed "Mean.. you have to stop selling your sisters weed."

She laughed "the fuck... why? She don't know."

"She does. She was complaining to me about how she thinks your selling her weed because it keeps going missing. She's gonna cut you off."

"Man fuck her. How she know I'm not smoking it? Cause I am."

"Maybe you should get a job."

"Maybe you should mind your business." She said letting go of my waist.

That surprised the fuck out of me.

"It IS my business.. we dealing with each other."

"We fuck. You not my bitch. So don't be coming in here tryna tell me no shit that's gonna kill my high. Like that shits dead."

"Wow. Are you fucking serious?"

"Don't be dramatic Kya. I'm just saying. Chill on that shit."

"Fuck you." I said getting up. "You are completely right. I'm NOT your bitch. Which is great because I don't have to watch you be a bum and ruin your own damn life."

She poked her tongue in her cheek like that pissed her off.

I didn't even care. I stormed out of the room. Expecting to sit on the couch alone until Tiana was ready to go.