7

"Did you wash it?" I asked, my hands were going towards her head but they halted waiting for an answer.

She laughed "yes miss cosmetologist. You do know just cause I have dreads doesn't mean they're dirty right? I'm sure your school is white wash as fuck"

I chuckled a little embarrassed. "Of course I know you wash your hair... I just wanted to know if you did it today" she was right my school is white wash. I always thought dreads looked cool but I know absolutely nothing about them.

She laughed a little taking her dreads down. They were so long and beautiful, her loose curls spiraled wildy and randomly throughout the dreads and at the roots.

She looked over at me and slowly smiled. I looked away quickly.

"You liking what you see?" She said smoothly.

I felt my face burn. "Sit down" I said sitting in the couch.

She laughed and grabbed a cushion off the couch plopping it in between my legs. Then sat there. When I ran my fingers over her scalp she moaned a little.

I bit my lip. Is that how she moans when... what the fuck Kya stop being weird.

"Why'd you stop?" She chuckled looking up at me.

"Are you going to show me what to do?"

"Oh yea" she grabbed a dread from the back and flipped the rest to the side honestly I never seen them so big and chunky but they were beautiful. I watched her fingers dip into a clear waxy jar.

"You take this, and you put it all on the roots where it's fucked up. Then you twist it with your fingers. Get it kinda tight so it'll last long and clip it." She grabbed a metal clip and clamped it onto the dread she was working on.

"See, it's not hard at all"

"No, it doesn't look hard.. let me try."

"Aight cool, I'm about to roll."

She went into Jay's secret compartment and took out 2 nuggets of weed.

"I thought she told you not to do that when she's not here anymore" I said putting the wax on a dread I chose.

"It don't even matter. When she get here she gonna me too busy tryna wife you and be all up on you"

I laughed pushing her shoulder. "Shut up!"

"It's the truth. I be like damn bruh, chill. I feel like I'm watching the animal planet during mating season or something"

I giggled "no..."

She stopped and whipped her head around facing me.

"You cappin like hell. She flirt with you harder then I do.... matter of fact."

She got on her knees facing me. "Wassup? Since she wanna be so direct... I'm right here, right now. Wassup?"

She started leaning in and I giggled mushing her face away with my clean hand. "Mean stop!"

She laughed "you say that now" she turned back around and started rolling up. Thank god the show she had playing on the tv was distracting her, last thing I needed was to kiss both sisters.

"Speaking of Jaylen, where is she?"

"Work. She should be getting off soon though, let's Smoke this before her ass come home being a buzzkill." Mean said lighting the blunt.

"She's really not that bad"

"Yea, that cause she ain't always on your ass... well"

I glared at her.