9

I woke up with the feeling of warm arms around me. I didn't even notice We had fallen asleep on the same couch. I looked up at Mean. She looked so peaceful. So beautiful.

I instantly felt bad. Jaylen literally told me not to go cuddle with her sister.  I counted til ten in my head, soaking up a few more seconds of Mean's cuddles then got up. I can't let Jaylen catch us like this.

I went to Jaylen's room and knocked on the door before coming in.

She looked like she was woken up by my knocks.

"Rise and shine sleepy head." I smiled.

She squinted over at me. "Turn the light off" she groaned.

I giggled "I can't turn off the sun... but I can close your blinds."

I made my way over to her window helping her out.

She sat up slowly. "Damn, I must've got fucked up last night."

"A little"

"Did I embarrass myself?"

"a little"

She groaned "what did I do?"

I bit my lip. "Well you tried to fuck like 12 times"

I think for the first time ever I saw Jaylen blush.

"No.."

"Oh yea, at one point you literally yelled out 'I'm so horny'."

She laughed "oh my god.. I was worst then you"

I hit her playfully. "Shut up! Stop bringing up old shit. Let's talk about how you were telling me pussy is so much better then pizza."

"I mean.. that ones true"

I rolled my eyes.

I thought about bringing up one of the last things she said to me.. "make decisions wisely or someone might get hurt" but honestly I was scared of the truth behind it.

She groaned. "I need a shower." She got up and stumbled a little. "First a shot."

"Ahh-" I went to stop her.

"to get rid of my hangover." She insisted.

Surprisingly when we pasted through the living room Mean was gone. She must've woken up and went into her room.

Jaylen shook her head while she poured her shot. "I can't believe I embarrassed myself like that. My bad babygirl.. for real. I hope I ain't fuck shit up."

"It's fine, I knew you were drunk. It's not like you tried to rape me."

"What I do remember is us making out on the couch."

I bit my lip and blushed.

"Okay, Yea... that happened."

She smiled "did you like it?"

I covered my face. "Jaylen!"