5

"Damnnnnn okay, this is not okay! Somebody in their family has to be unattractive!" Bri said snatching my phone out of my hand and scrolling through pics of Mean on Instagram.

I cut my eyes at her for taking my phone. I swear you can't show black people nothing.

"Bri, you swear I'm gay, you fucking gay."

"For her? I'll be that... like do you see this?!" She said stopping on a mirror pic of Mean with her shirt off.

I'm not gonna lie. She did look good.

Bri tapped twice on the picture hearting it.

"Brianna!" I tried to grab my phone back.

She started going through and liking the ones she liked.

"Stop!"

She hopped up and I ended up chasing her around the break room.

"oh my god! Bri! This is not funny!"

She was cackling. She ran out of the break room and I stormed out after her almost running into our instructor.

"Whoa, in a rush?" Mrs.Terry asked.

I glared at Bri scrolling in the distance. On god she gets on my nerves.

"A little bit, I'm sorry" I giggled a little.

She smiled "your fine... no running in my shop though." She said giving me a stern look.

I speed walked up to Bri and snatched my phone away.

"Bitch are you serious?! She's already a big flirt, she's gonna think I like her."

"Um... you do"

I blushed "wha- n-no I don't Bri!"

"N-no I don't Briiii - yes ya do!" She mocked.

My phone vibrated in my hand. I looked down at it.

New message from: Big Meanie 😝

"Oooo, that's her ain't it?"

I rolled my eyes walking away from her.

Big Meanie😝: can't keep me off your mind?

I groaned and called her.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Wasssup? You just can't get enough of me can you?" She said nonchalantly

"That wasn't me!... well that was my account but my friend Bri likes all those pics I swear!"

"So you was showing her pics of me?"

I blushed hard.

"Who's that?" I heard Jaylen say in the background.

Turns out they actually do get along sometimes... as long as they hang out without talking much. It's been a week and the three of us have  been hanging out every now and then.

"Kya" Mean chuckled.

"Since when did you have her number?" I heard Jay say.

"Since she gave it to me Nigga. You coming over after you get off?" Mean asked turning her attention back to me.

"Only if you don't bring up the Instagram, I swear on everything that was my friend"

"Mhmmmm, sure" she chuckled. "Aight, I'll see you later. Aye Jaylen, you gotta pick up Kya"