8

Jaylen chuckled when she hung up.

"She fucking tripping. Like duh imma hang up on you for my homie. It's not like we more then friends anyway.. not my choice but you know."

I cut my eyes at her.

"Jaylen don't get me fucked up. Seriously, we've seen enough sloppy drunk Kya."

"Aye, I don't pour you anything until you ask me to... I be trying to cut you off but you grown."

She got up out of the bed and I bit my lip. Damn why does she always gotta walk around looking good as fuck. Most normal people look dusty as fuck in the house but I swear she never does. She was just wearing a tank top and some polo boxers. I really don't get it. Maybe it's the fact that she always has a chain on and some earrings in.

She caught me looking and licked her lips. Damn she gets on my nerves.

"You want me to order us a pizza? It's the only thing open this late"

She asked coming over to me.

Fuccck I don't know what happened. I guess I just zoned out looking at her. My mind was going crazy. All I could think about was the fact that those sexy ass lips was on mine before.

I haven't even started drinking yet. I don't know,I've heard of straight girls having crushes..maybe that's just what this is, a straight girl crush.

"Ma you want pizza or what?" She smirked. She almost put her hand on my waist but she stopped herself."

I blushed a little "Uh... Yea, pizza sounds good"

She smiled a little looking kind of concerned. "You alright buddy"

"Your not slick Jaylen" I giggled rolling my eyes and leaving the room.

She followed after me.

"Ion know what you mean Babygirl" she chuckled going over the the table to roll. "I was just minding my business in my room." She winked

I tried to make a face at her but I ended up laughing.

Yes, shit is still awkward but it's sooo much better then earlier. I guess because Mean isn't around.

Jaylen watched me as she rolled up blunt as if I wasn't looking at her.

"Stop staring at me!" I giggled before glaring.

"My bad, I'm tryna figure out what made you come get me."

"I told you! I thought you might want to smoke and chill... I was bored"

"Ohhh so you using me for entertainment"

"Weren't you using your hoe for entertainment?"

"Damn I'm your hoe?" She asked clutching her chest.

I giggled "shut uppp! Clearly your not my hoe."

She smirked" you don't want me to respond to that" she said going into the kitchen. She came back out with a bottle.

She poured us both some and plopped down on the spot next to me chilling.

I only took 3 sips and I was feeling a tingle in my panties.

Jaylen was on tiktok chilling.

"Damn, is your tiktok only fine black girls?" I asked looking over her shoulder.

She laughed. "You nosy as hell. What can I say? That's what sparks my  my interests. I love fine ass black girls" she said looking me up and down. I could smell the liquor on her breath. My clit throbbed.